No announcement yet.

Jessie J - Domino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie is being sued by Will Loomis from the band "Loomis & The Lust" ... whose music has been featured on MTV's Iggy and the Spike TV show "Blue Mountain State."

In the docs, Loomis claims Jessie's 2011 hit "Domino" incorporates huge chunks of his 2008 song "Bright Red Chords."

Loomis claims he never gave Jessie permission to jack his song ... and is now suing for damages. So far, no comment from Jessie J's camp.

Bright Red Chords - Loomis & The Lust
    My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• You can definitely hear the "I'm feeling sexy and free" melody in there.

Comment

• This is such a cute pop song
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• For some reason Jessie J is a contestant in a Chinese Talentshow and she performed this there, I like this arrangement better than the actual studio song
          https://streamable.com/u0l2g

Comment

• She is a contestant on a Chinese talentshow!? What!?

This song has aged pretty terrible. I still love Do It Like A Dude, Price Tag and Nobody's Perfect (argh, I miss this Jessie), but this sounds very tacky now.
            i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan
              She is a contestant on a Chinese talentshow!? What!?

This song has aged pretty terrible. I still love Do It Like A Dude, Price Tag and Nobody's Perfect (argh, I miss this Jessie), but this sounds very tacky now.
              That was also my first reaction it's so random

She may have been given Toni Braxton’s seal of approval, but that doesn’t stop Jessie J from going up against other singing hopefuls as the star is reportedly set to compete in a Chinese singing competition. The 29-year-old, who previously appeared as a judge on The Voice UK and Australia, is reported to be going up against several world renowned vocalists on Hunan TV’s The Singer 2018. Jessie J is going from judge to contestant. The Chinese television series first started in January 2017 after undergoing a re-brand from it’s previous format, I Am A Singer. The new show structure now allows singers to compete, but also incorporates MCing, with the star’s music partners taking up the role of hosting. This year’s competition will see Jessie J go head-to-head with Chinese rock star Wang Feng, Taiwanese pop star Angela Chang and Taiwanese singer Sam Lee.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/04/jessie-j- ... to=cbshare

Comment

• Re: Jessie J - Domino

From #1 hits to being a contestant on a Chinese television show, I know everyone makes fun of her but I actually feel sorry for her. Surely she doesn't need the money that badly!?
                i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

She and Leona Lewis are massive talents but their team that managed them had no idea what they were sitting on.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                    She and Leona Lewis are massive talents but their team that managed them had no idea what they were sitting on.
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                      Originally posted by Fan
                      She is a contestant on a Chinese talentshow!? What!?

That was also my first reaction it's so random

She may have been given Toni Braxton’s seal of approval, but that doesn’t stop Jessie J from going up against other singing hopefuls as the star is reportedly set to compete in a Chinese singing competition. The 29-year-old, who previously appeared as a judge on The Voice UK and Australia, is reported to be going up against several world renowned vocalists on Hunan TV’s The Singer 2018. Jessie J is going from judge to contestant. The Chinese television series first started in January 2017 after undergoing a re-brand from it’s previous format, I Am A Singer. The new show structure now allows singers to compete, but also incorporates MCing, with the star’s music partners taking up the role of hosting. This year’s competition will see Jessie J go head-to-head with Chinese rock star Wang Feng, Taiwanese pop star Angela Chang and Taiwanese singer Sam Lee.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/04/jessie-j- ... to=cbshare

Comment

• I feel so sad for her, she's mega talented to be wasted on such a show, no offense!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan
                          From #1 hits to being a contestant on a Chinese television show, I know everyone makes fun of her but I actually feel sorry for her. Surely she doesn't need the money that badly!?
                          Poor lass has stooped quite low. She’s a great singer and Donino and Price Tag still hold up well as songs.

Comment

• [youtube:1jxsg8e9]mHqLCW_P050[/youtube:1jxsg8e9]
                            Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                              I feel so sad for her, she's mega talented to be wasted on such a show, no offense!
                              This might have been a lucrative offer though
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                Originally posted by GetBack
                                I feel so sad for her, she's mega talented to be wasted on such a show, no offense!
                                Definitely, and you need to be a professional / famous singer to be a contestant on that show, at least that's what I have read.
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  Originally posted by heppolo
                                  Originally posted by GetBack
                                  Definitely, and you need to be a professional / famous singer to be a contestant on that show, at least that's what I have read.
                                  As well as opening the possibility of cracking the uncharted waters of Chinese music market.
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Ok I've always hated this song but she killed that performance. Incredible
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Funny how they changed “sexy“ to “fancy” and “dirty” to “dizzy” in the subtitles
                                      last.fm

Comment

• The biggest Kitty Purry rip-off ever, yet I enjoyed this more than most of the big Kitty Purry songs of the era.
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                        X