Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj & MIA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Earone Luvin is at nr 2 (-1) on this week airplay italian chart

Comment

• first spins for GGW in Italy but Luvin back at nr 1 on radio daily spins according to Earone and Luvin is at 9 on itunes , GGW at 18

Comment

• Originally posted by savymicheal
        Madonna will achieve a record-extending 41st No. 1 on Billboard’s Dance/Club Play Songs chart next week as “Give Me All Your Luvin’” will jump 2-1 on the tally.

“Give Me All Your Luvin’” will be No. 1 on the upcoming chart dated March 31 (posted to Billboard.com on March 22). The achievement also gives Madonna No. 1 Billboard singles in four consecutive decades: the ’80s, ’90s, ’00s and ’10s.

Madonna extends her lead for most No. 1s in the chart’s history, pulling further ahead of runner-up Janet Jackson, who has 19.

“Give Me All Your Luvin’” (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.) is the first single from Madonna’s “MDNA” album, due out March 26. It reaches the top of the chart courtesy of remixes by the likes of LMFAO , Nicky Romero and Laidback Luke.

Meanwhile, “MDNA’s” second single, “Girl Gone Wild,” is already off to a fast start on the Dance/Club Play tally — it will rise 46-20 next week.

Madonna’s first Billboard chart hit came 30 years ago this year, when her debut single for Sire/Warner Bros., “Everybody,” bowed on the Dance/Club Play Songs chart on Nov. 6, 1982. It eventually would go on to peak at No. 3.

Here, in chronological order, are Madonna’s 41 No. 1s on Dance/Club Play Songs. For titles that spent multiple weeks at No. 1, total frames in the lead are noted in parentheses.

1983, “Holiday/Lucky Star” (five weeks)
        1984, “Like a Virgin” (three weeks)
        1985, “Material Girl”
        1985, “Angel/Into the Groove”
        1987, “Open Your Heart”

1987, “Causing a Commotion (Remix)”
        1988, “You Can Dance (LP Cuts)”
        1989, “Like a Prayer” (two weeks)
        1989, “Express Yourself” (three weeks)
        1990, “Keep It Together”

1990, “Vogue” (two weeks)
        1991, “Justify My Love” (two weeks)
        1992, “Erotica”
        1993, “Deeper and Deeper”
        1993, “Fever”

1994, “Secret” (two weeks)
        1995, “Bedtime Story”
        1997, “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina”
        1998, “Frozen” (two weeks)
        1998, “Ray of Light” (four weeks)

1999, “Nothing Really Matters” (two weeks)
        1999, “Beautiful Stranger” (two weeks)
        2000, “American Pie”
        2000, “Music” (five weeks)
        2001, “Don’t Tell Me”

2001, “What It Feels Like for a Girl”
        2001, “Impressive Instant” (two weeks)
        2002, “Die Another Day” (two weeks)
        2003, “American Life”
        2003, “Hollywood”

2003, “Me Against the Music,” Britney Spears featuring Madonna (two weeks)
        2004, “Nothing Fails”
        2004, “Love Profusion”
        2005, “Hung Up” (four weeks)
        2006, “Sorry” (two weeks)

2006, “Get Together”
        2006, “Jump” (two weeks)
        2008, “4 Minutes,” Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (two weeks)
        2008, “Give It 2 Me”
        2009, “Celebration”

2012, “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.

Comparing her chart champs by decade, Madonna scored nine Dance/Club Songs No. 1s in the ’80s, 13 in the ’90s and 18 in the ’00s.

At five weeks each, “Holiday/Lucky Star” and “Music” represent Madonna’s longest reigns. “Ray of Light” and “Hung Up” are next with four weeks each in charge.

Billboard
        She should release a compilation of all these hits!

Comment

• Mediatraffic:
          Luvin nr 18 (-1)
          Chart run : 22-7-21-20-19-17-18
          Total points : 1.011

Comment

• Still love this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
              Still love this song.
              Yepp! I agree with you! It's a fun track!
              Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
              and you are no exception

Comment

• GMAYL has certainly grown with the public. i originally thought it would simply disappear just like that.

I had my sentiments for this track and i wished it performed better. http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2 ... -your.html

Chart Update for Give Me All Your Luvin'

UK Singles Chart
                # 104 (re-enter)

US Digital

US Dance Club Play

Canada Top 100

Canada Digital

I can (now) understand why they had to sacrifice this single to save MDNA. It was a bad move for GMAYL's sake but a good one to save MDNA charting low considering MDNA's shaky hold on the charts. Lionel Ritchie has overtaken Madonna in US iTunes already as she is at no.3... hope she gets more sales down the weekend.
                http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.co...beautiful.html

^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by danniilo13
                  I can (now) understand why they had to sacrifice this single to save MDNA.
                  You gotta be joking right? U can't believe that GMAYL flopped coz of those first 3 days...

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
                    Originally posted by danniilo13
                    I can (now) understand why they had to sacrifice this single to save MDNA.
                    You gotta be joking right? U can't believe that GMAYL flopped coz of those first 3 days...
                    i had condemned them for using GMAYL as an incentive to pre-order MDNA. i really wished they used BIRTHDAY SONG in its stead. but we can't really quantify those who pre-ordered MDNA because they wanted GMAYL for free. it dawned on me that had it not been for this incentive, MDNA would have gotten a "slightly" lower amount of pre-order than it really did thus hurting it's present chart position of which we will see when the charts refresh nextweek. i for one pre-ordered because i will receive a freebie despite the fact that i felt sorry for GMAYL hurting in the process; so i downloaded GMAYL separately to be fair. :-?
                    http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.co...beautiful.html

^^^

Comment

• Great cover of GMAYL by a young Dutch singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB7K9OoQc9M

Comment

• I have a love/hate relationship with this song. Sometimes it's so annoying, but then I think about Madonna singing "I see you coming and I don't wanna know your name" to Lady GaGa and it suddenly becomes so entertaining. Plus M.I.A.'s part is kinda cool.
                        Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skoolio
                          "I see you coming and I don't wanna know your name"
                          Doesn't that just show that she doesn't need to know the name of the father of the babies landing on her face?

Comment

• i actually didnt appreciate this song much when it came out but i love it now!

Comment

• I try to pretend Madonna never released this ...
                              Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !

Comment

• Originally posted by atbw13
                                I try to pretend Madonna never released this ...
                                It's on my list of best 20 songs released this year
                                When we lose what we love
                                Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
                                  Originally posted by atbw13
                                  The version she sings on tour is way better.
                                  I hope there´s a second leg next year and she comes to Serbia so you can check it out live !
                                  Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !

Comment

Amen. I'm embarrassed to show it to my friends tagged by Madonna's name.

Comment

• Originally posted by lenor
                                      i actually didnt appreciate this song much when it came out but i love it now!
                                      There's only one Queen
                                      and that's MADONNA.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel
                                        Originally posted by atbw13
                                        The version she sings on tour is way better.
                                        I hope there´s a second leg next year and she comes to Serbia so you can check it out live !
                                        Thanks! I hopw that happens!
                                        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by Supernatural
                                          Avril Lavigne at the age of 53 years. Boring and nothing special.
                                          Shut up!
                                          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                            Originally posted by Supernatural
                                            Avril Lavigne at the age of 53 years. Boring and nothing special.
                                            Shut up!

Comment

• It's catchy though. It's the better Pretty Girls.
                                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• I do like the verses a lot. And the video is fun.

Not as bad as people say it is, but overall....nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Star
                                                  I need to have a stroke to like this song. It's so gay, seriously.

Miss Star.
                                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I actually think lyrically it's a good comeback single...it's the dated production that ruins this. :-?
                                                    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• I heard this twice within a few hours today. It was playing in the supermarket and on the radio a while later.
                                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                      X