X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

1. Roman Holiday
    2. Come on a Cone
    3. I Am Your Leader (feat. Cam’ron & Rick Ross)
    4. Beez in the Trap (feat. 2 Chainz)
    5. HOV Lane
    6. Roman Reloaded (feat. Lil Wayne)
    7. Champion (feat. Nas, Drake, & Young Jeezy)
    8. Right By My Side (feat. Chris Brown)
    9. Sex in the Lounge (feat. Lil Wayne & Bobby V)
    10. Starships
    11. Pound the Alarm
    12. Whip It
    13. Automatic
    14. Beautiful Sinner
    15. Marilyn Monroe
    16. Young Forever
    17. Fire Burns
    18. Gun Shot (feat. Beenie Man)
    19. Stupid Hoe
    deluxe
    20. Turn Me On
    21. Va Va Voom
    22. Masquerade
    April 3rd, 2012

That sounds more like a re-release to me... is it definitely a new album?
    "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Originally posted by topopMAC1
      She hasn't said yet... I'm praying it's not. Pink Friday is so old & she already released like ten singles from it. Longest. era. ever.

Comment

Eeeew I don't want an album full of Roman's songs.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
          Originally posted by topopMAC1
          She hasn't said yet... I'm praying it's not. Pink Friday is so old & she already released like ten singles from it. Longest. era. ever.
          I hope it's a new album too! There's already been 3 editions released in the UK. :evil:
          "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

I think this is just a re-release...

I'm looking forward to new solo material though!

Comment

YAAAaaasss!!! Roman is about to slay #lilkimandpaypalcouldnevah
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Sounds like a re-release too, but is it really necessary? Pink Friday already has like over 20 tracks with all bonus tracks included.
                1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Highest Selling Female Album of all time?
                  www.twitter.com/terrell1102
                  http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102
                  http://soundcloud.com/terrell1102/terre ... acris-feat
                  #LUDACRIS

Comment

It's a new album. Birdman confirmed it in an interview. He said the first single could drop before the end of the year.

About the album's title.. I don't like it. 'Roman Reloaded' would've been much better. Or even just 'Reloaded'. But oh well, it's the music that matters in the end.

I do hope she will work with Sean Garrett again. 'Massive Attack' was so hot. I need more.
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Yeah everyone seems to be saying it's a new album, Birdman, MTV etc.

Maybe they are just using Pink Friday again because it has became such a big word with Nicki & the fans... I don't care for it as long as the music's hot.

Comment

It might just be a mini album (ala The Fame Monster) with Roman tracks, to tie over until the next full album.
                        splendid! marvelous!

Comment

I really like most of PF, but about "roman" does that mean this album will be pretty much only Nicki rapping?

Because Save Me is pretty much one of my fav. songs of her and would love an other song like that.

Comment

i hope its just a mini album with the proper one coming summer/fall
                            i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Oh and I'd also like her to work with Bangladesh.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                i hope its just a mini album with the proper one coming summer/fall
                                ^

Comment

With this name it can't be a new studio album, probably an EP. Definitely looking forward to it though!

Comment

Sounds like we may get lots of full on rap tracks then, thank god!

Comment

Pointless to use Pink Friday again... I'd settle with Roman Reloaded only. Other than that: very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Fired
                                        It might just be a mini album (ala The Fame Monster) with Roman tracks, to tie over until the next full album.
                                        I think you are right on this one... Hence the pink Friday relation in the title.
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                                          Pointless to use Pink Friday again... I'd settle with Roman Reloaded only. Other than that: very excited.
                                          I agree considering it has no relation to the release date like the previous one.
                                          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Yeah theres is actually no reason to use Pink Friday again unless its a re-release or some sort of addition to the previous album.

If its not then thats just an embarrassing title. She should move forward instead of dwelling on the album. Im actually not really excited right now.

Its too early to judge though.
                                            Click here for my Top 15 Artists of 2011!!!

Comment

at all the people who've already bought the album. In today's climate, it's important to wait half a year to a year and than decide to buy an album, so you can directly buy the version with most songs.
                                              Seems like many people haven't checked that or how come so many albums are selling so frontloaded ...

Me, I haven't bought the album yet but I'll wait how it'll develop.

I just wonder that its sales are relative low. It hasn't even reached Multiplatinum-status yet. Super Bass also didn't really do that much for the album. Singles selling albums can make their mother album return to the top 10/20 (best example: Loud in France after Man Down reached No. 1 there). Considering all the backgrounds, Pink Friday could be between 2 and 3 mio. with ease.
                                              Perhaps many people knew that there would be a re-release and so waited with a buy!
                                              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Roman is dope, so this might be hoTTTT.

I think, this might be a new album and not a re-release bc she always talks about her sophomore album.

This might be like a movie series....

twilight: idk
                                                Twilight: Breaking Dawn

Pink Friday
                                                and the sequel Pink friday: Roman Reloaded. hahha idk

Comment

I hope we will get an album full of "Did It On Em's" Nicki just rapping is Nicki at her best!
                                                  We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever

Comment

Originally posted by rihmonster
                                                    I hope we will get an album full of "Did It On Em's" Nicki just rapping is Nicki at her best!
                                                    Mixtape Nicki > Did it on'em Nicki , would enjoy some more of that fierce rapping but she does need some decent poppish material to get radio play...

Anyone else not think this is the right time? Feb is actually pretty soon and no singles at this point, the mainstream media have had a bit of an over saturation of Minaj lately? I think she should've left it til Summer for people to grow some more thirst for a follow up, this isn't of such great taste IMO unless it is just a small album to keep people until the actual sophomore record.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsayK
                                                      Originally posted by rihmonster
                                                      Mixtape Nicki > Did it on'em Nicki , would enjoy some more of that fierce rapping but she does need some decent poppish material to get radio play...

Anyone else not think this is the right time? Feb is actually pretty soon and no singles at this point, the mainstream media have had a bit of an over saturation of Minaj lately? I think she should've left it til Summer for people to grow some more thirst for a follow up, this isn't of such great taste IMO unless it is just a small album to keep people until the actual sophomore record.
                                                      I will never understand why people think you need to make the public wait. If the music is good then strike while the iron is hot.
                                                      We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever

Comment

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj
                                                        "Pink Friday: ROMAN RELAODED" | Valentines Day| 2012 | Not a Re-Release | ALL new tracks | YMCMB | *salutes the nation*
                                                        *faints at Pink Friday still being used*

But I liked RapUpPlayer explanation about this being like a sequel to Pink Friday album since that name is bascially a brand now. So happy it's a brand new album though

Comment

So excited for this!

Comment

Agree it's a bad idea to recycle the album title, why do that? I hope we get some more great commercial tracks like "Super Bass".
                                                            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Working...
                                                            X