No announcement yet.

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, not you calling me Safaree...how did I not see that? Don't know whether I'd rather be called a 'somebody' or a 'smug b#####d' instead tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
      Originally posted by ThaInfo1
      This (2nd half of the) album is TRASH!
      Sis, you accidentally posted in the wrong thread >.<
      Nah that's the pinkprints thread. They both excellent.
      This is actually the correct thread for Roman Reloaded (trash)
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Fire Burns is the best song off the Album. Hope she does it on the Pinkprint Tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
          Beez In Da Trap is one her best songs but overall this album doesn't stand a chance against Pink Friday.
          I agree.

Comment

• Fire Burns is brutal, and contains some of her best vocals. It's a fantastic song.

Comment

• This was released 8 years ago today. I was SO obsessed with this album when I was 11. I‘m listening to it for the first time in years right now and parts of it still slap tbh but wtf are songs like "Come On a Cone"?
              Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu April 2nd, 2020, 21:08.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I like most of this album, but it never should have been released in this form, there is enough material to have released 3 proper albums (including re-release) with all a different imagery etc.

Comment

• She alienated quite a bit of her core fan base with this one. But I like Pound The Alarm and Va Va Voom.
                  Last edited by dylonj; Fri April 3rd, 2020, 14:46.

Comment

Working...
                  X