Madonna - MDNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Madonna - MDNA

I知 a Sinner & Bday Song were the worst on this.

I looove Some Girls. Love the vocal production during the first verse.
    LoveSpent is a special moment in this album too.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
      I知 a Sinner & Bday Song were the worst on this.

I looove Some Girls. Love the vocal production during the first verse.
      LoveSpent is a special moment in this album too.
      Crazy talk! The worst was clearly I知 Addicted.
      M08T10

Comment

• I switched the placings of Beautiful Killer and I'm Addicted from my above track list because I think the transitions sonically are slightly better; I'm a Sinner shares more parallels with Beautiful Killer whilst I'm Addicted and Some Girls are more alike.

Originally posted by menime123
        The worst was clearly I知 Addicted.
        The lies.

Comment

• My least favorite Madonna album.

Gang Bang and Some Girls are my favorite. Crying in the limousine....

Comment

• I know I知 alone here but I do enjoy MDNA quite a lot. It also brings really good personal memories back- 2012 was such a good year for me, and I loved seeing the MDNA Tour twice in Europe and once in Latin America.

鏑ove Spent, 敵irl Gone Wild, 典urn Up The Radio, 溺asterpiece and 敵ang Bang are brilliant.
            鄭 sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Love the album as well!

Comment

• Her worst album, there are only 3-4 good songs.
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky
                  Her worst album, there are only 3-4 good songs.
                  I agree that there are only 3-4 good the songs. The rest are bloody brilliant songs
                  M08T10

Comment

• Everything in this album is wrong. From the tracklist to the singles choises and finally, also the promotion. If it wasn't for the Superbowl this album would have been one of the greatest flop in music industry.
                    Gimme all your lovin' is one of her weakest singles and both with the other songs in the album (except for Gang bang, Girl gone wild and Masterpiece IMO) caused a lot of disinterest on her and the other singles.
                    Do we have to talk about the connection between the album name and the drugs? When she asked to the people at the concert with AVICII if they "were with molly"?

The only thing I save from this era is the Tour, the rest is really forgettable, the worst album of her carrier.

Comment

I actually really enjoyed this album for the most part

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                        I've been revisiting MDNA after watching its magnificent supporting tour. I rearranged the track list a little and threw out the childlike nursery rhymes:

1. Girl Gone Wild
                        2. Gang Bang
                        3. I'm a Sinner
                        4. I'm Addicted
                        5. Beautiful Killer
                        6. Some Girls
                        7. I Don't Give A
                        8. Best Friend
                        9. Love Spent
                        10. I **** Up
                        11. Masterpiece
                        12. Falling Free
                        That would have been such a powerful album!!

Comment

I agree it痴 a great track listing, but I tend to listen to MDNA on shuffle anyway
                          M08T10

Comment

Girl Gone Wild is the best Madonna song ever

It deserved to spend 40 weeks at #1 and win SOTY and ROTY Grammy Awards
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• MDNA - Electronic Press Kit

[youtube:322mcyft]poYDsmwKL0w[/youtube:322mcyft]
                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Yay at this masterpiece remaining her last #1 album in UK.

#JusticeForGirlGoneWild
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

#JusticeForGirlGoneWild
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer and Masterpiece are the only songs I sometimes listen to. Atrocious single choices.
                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• A lot of highs but a lot of -deep- lows in here though. Still think I'm Addicted should've been 2nd single choice and Masterpiece 1st. Beautiful killer is a stand out after all these years too -but not as a single choice
                                      Last edited by AndiIversen; Thu August 1st, 2019, 02:34.

Comment

• My favourite version of Love Spent. Still a great song after all these years and this version sounds so bleak I love it.

It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Girl Gone Wild is still a bop
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Still sounds great to me Hated it before release but it was a grower.. .still not sure it should have been the lead but then it fitted the Super Bowl perfectly. Last US Top 10 I believe.
                                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• She didn奏 lie
                                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• GMAYL has always been a low-key bop for me.

I just wish there was an Onika-less version so I could download or stream it.
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• GGW is the dance bop of the album for sure.
                                                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• GGW is one of my favorite Madonna songs. The live version is one of the best things she has ever done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post

Still sounds great to me Hated it before release but it was a grower.. .still not sure it should have been the lead but then it fitted the Super Bowl perfectly. Last US Top 10 I believe.
                                                      I also think it was very fitting for the Super Bowl. She should've moved on to the next single 1-2 weeks after the event. I still think not giving "Masterpiece" a full single treatment was a big loss. Also, "Gang bang" and "Love spent" were sreaming for attention — A video for GB could've been epic.
                                                      鄭 sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Omg
                                                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I miss her domination!

Comment

• AJay after listening to TUTR:

"This actually made me want to destroy the radio. Not even turn it down."

Same!! That song is unbearable and she made it a single

Comment

• TUTR was pretty awful but I still use MDNA there and there.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X