No announcement yet.

Madonna: The MDNA 2012 World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am seeing this ad in the Philippine sites I go to!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack

I am seeing this ad in the Philippine sites I go to!
      Philippine??
      Wowww: that would be great....and for the very first time, if so it would happen for the beginning of 2013 I suppose.
      There's only one Queen
      and that's MADONNA.

Comment

just bought my ticket for the london date.

Comment

I really hope she change the name of the Tour, not her for "Madonna Tour"
          TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

Originally posted by Danzo
            What's wrong with the title of the Tour? I think it's fine.
            There's only one Queen
            and that's MADONNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Danzo
              I hope that the name of the tour suggests the best of kind of tour a la "Re-Invention"! Anyway, I'm fine with the title.
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Three more North American concerts added to the Tour!

Three new North American dates have been added to the Madonna World Tour itinerary!

July 10: San Jose - HP Pavilion
                September 30: Vancouver - Rogers Arena
                11 October: Los Angeles- Staples Center

These are all extra shows added to the original concert and will go on-sale on Monday February 13.

News is also in from VIPNation that VIP Packages for Madonna dates currently on-sale have sold out!
                There's only one Queen
                and that's MADONNA.

Comment

2nd show added in Amsterdam for July 8

Comment

She's really going strong this time isn't she?

She used to tour for like 4 months but now it'll be more then 7 months...and so many dates! And much more to come!
                    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

I am so excited for this tour, I think she might be going to the Philippines and many more countries she hasn't performed in!!

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues

She used to tour for like 4 months but now it'll be more then 7 months...and so many dates! And much more to come!
                        And considering the ticket prices, I think she might top the "S&S" grosses.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9

It surely will.....considering making money is by now what she is all about....because artistically....oh well: she's absent since a while by now! :(
                          There's only one Queen
                          and that's MADONNA.

Comment

Originally posted by denise

It surely will.....considering making money is by now what she is all about....because artistically....oh well: she's absent since a while by now! :(
                            Yeah, true. :( But at least we had a good 20+ year run.

Comment

Originally posted by dik
                              2nd show added in Amsterdam for July 8
                              Exactly!
                              Tickets for the first show on July 7 sold out within half an hour, concert promoter Mojo announced, and the July 8th concert has been added to match the huge request.
                              There's only one Queen
                              and that's MADONNA.

Comment

Maybe her tour will be more artistic then the last one.

Sticky & Sweet was a bit poor...at least the 2008 leg.

BTW, am i the only one who thinks that we'll get more greatest hits this time? The tour doesn't really seem to follow a theme from her new album...it's just a Madonna tour...lol
                                "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

During the "Sticky" she performed 9 songs out of 12 from HC: atrocious moments for the ears if you ask me!
                                  She was maybe convinced it was her COADF part 2, fortunatly the crowd sleeping during those songs could eventually made change her mind this time: as she is not by now capable of releasing some decent new tunes: people wants her old good material!
                                  There's only one Queen
                                  and that's MADONNA.

Comment

During the "Sticky" she performed 9 songs out of 12 from HC: atrocious moments for the ears if you ask me!
                                    She was maybe convinced it was her COADF part 2, fortunatly the crowd sleeping during those songs could eventually made change her mind this time: as she is not by now capable of releasing some decent new tunes: people wants her old good material!
                                    Yeah, I'd prefer her only to perform a couple of songs from the new album. There's so much gold that she's been ignoring from the 80s/90s. *cough* "Rescue Me" *cough*

Comment

Yeah, I'd prefer her only to perform a couple of songs from the new album. There's so much gold that she's been ignoring from the 80s/90s. *cough* "Rescue Me" *cough*
                                      I almost forget of RM....!!

I'd so love her to perform This Used To Be My Playground of her old ones: it could be a magic moment, but I know that's never gonna happen
                                      There's only one Queen
                                      and that's MADONNA.

Comment

I almost forget of RM....!!

I'd so love her to perform This Used To Be My Playground of her old ones: it could be a magic moment, but I know that's never gonna happen
                                        It's not gonna happen. That song wasn't even included on her GHV2 and Madonna said that she hated it. Sadly, it's probably her best ballad ever.

Comment

I've been on 4 S%S concerts and response was great to almost every HC track. She got relatively cold response only for "Heartbeat" and "Spanish Lesson".

Comment

Yeap it is (TUTBMP her best ballad). But no, I don't want a Madonna tour with oldies, I want her to perform most of the new album. Despite hating "Hard Candy" (and I do think the S&S tour was her weakest ever but not because of the songs), I did like some of the songs on tour. "Spanish Lessons" is so bad on CD but it was great on the tour and DWRY despite being as boring on tour as it was on CD, the visuals were simply stunning. So yeah, bring on the new songs
                                            jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

The response for the Hard Candy songs was not bad at all! At least in Portugal!

Comment

I've been to 5 stop of that tour and during most of HC tracks the crowd was like: what the hell she is singing?
                                                MA and GITM were the only ones that I could see had good response.
                                                There's only one Queen
                                                and that's MADONNA.

Comment

I've been to 5 stop of that tour and during most of HC tracks the crowd was like: what the hell she is singing?
                                                  It doesn't sound like that to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3XbYdOdRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdjbm-TEsk0

Comment

^^ Believe me...in Paris during DWRY people were almost sleeping
                                                    There's only one Queen
                                                    and that's MADONNA.

Comment

TBH, I was surprised that people in Belgrade knew lyrics of new songs as it was the first time she toured there and most of them came to hear her classics.

Comment

You sure spent a lot of money to listen to songs you didn't want to listen.
                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

OMG. I'm going crazy. I need to know the setlist!!!!!!!
                                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Berlin Sold Out!

News is coming in from the online edition of leading Berlin newspaper der Tagesspiegel that the 15,000 tickets for the June 28 Madonna concert at the O2 Arena sold out within minutes after the official ticket sale started.

A spokeswoman told der Tagesspiegel that she would not rule out the chance of a second show, but that she cannot specify anything at the moment.
                                                            There's only one Queen
                                                            and that's MADONNA.

Comment

My wish list:
                                                              "Impressive Instant"
                                                              "Bedtime Story"
                                                              "Express Yourself"
                                                              "Open Your Heart"
                                                              "Nothing Really Matters"
                                                              Nothing takes the past away like the future.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X