No announcement yet.

Usher - Climax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was cutting edge and very progressive for the R&B genre. It's a shame that we haven't really heard anything like this from himself or the other males of the genre since.

Comment

• This is ageing flawlessly.
      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
        This was cutting edge and very progressive for the R&B genre. It's a shame that we haven't really heard anything like this from himself or the other males of the genre since.
        Amen
        Forever Young

Comment

ˇEh, mamá!
          Me quiero matar
          El mundo se va a la mierda
          Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
            This was cutting edge and very progressive for the R&B genre. It's a shame that we haven't really heard anything like this from himself or the other males of the genre since.
            Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            This is ageing flawlessly.
            Yess to all of this, can't believe I used to enjoy "DJ Got Us Falling", "Numb", "More" and all these other basic edm tracks he did more than this.
            ˇEh, mamá!
            Me quiero matar
            El mundo se va a la mierda
            Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Flopho indeed
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I remember I wasn't really fond of this when it first came out now I absolutely LOVE IT now!

Comment

• Vocally it’s good but I was never a fan of this alt-R&B sound.
                  Originally posted by beredy
                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The weeknd is claiming Usher stole his sound with this song. Opinions?

Comment

• ^ The internet is dragging Abel... as they should. Usher is a legend he never needed to steal anyone’s sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X