X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUSIC VIDEO
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

The video is good, nothing amazing, typical 'Since U Been Gone' type of video.

However, she looks fantastic and it's nicely shot, looks much higher-budget than 'Silly Boy' did.
      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim

However, she looks fantastic and it's nicely shot, looks much higher-budget than 'Silly Boy' did.
        +1
        I missed some choreo in the video

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
          Originally posted by JimJim

+1
          I missed some choreo in the video
          I agree with the both of you. It's a nice video.

The song has really grown on me. I'm into it at the moment.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Nice video!

Originally posted by BanZai
            The song has really grown on me. I'm into it at the moment.
            Ditto!
            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Why doesn't she dance!
              Forever Young

Comment

I'm so ready for her album. I hope it won't get shelved again.
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Amazing song! I like it very much, hope she will have some success with it.

Comment

For now, name of the song present my feelings for it.
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Like itttttttttttttt! Good song.

Comment

Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs: #54 --> #42
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

LMFAO Enlist 'Little Sister' Eva Simons For Party Rocking Tour

Simons talks to MTV News about hitting the road with 'cool guys' Redfoo and SkyBlu.

LMFAO has enlisted some hardcore party rockers for their Sorry for Party Rocking Tour kicking off on Tuesday (May 22) in Columbus, Ohio. With the likes of Far East Movement, the Quest Crew, Sidney Samson and Natalia Kills all ready to rock out each night of the 26-date trek, fellow tourmate Eva Simons is excited to be hitting the road with her "big brothers," SkyBlu and Redfoo.

"I'm kind of like their sister, that's the feeling I got," she told MTV News. "They're still like, we have jokes, but they're still very like protective and they're cool guys. They work, they're fun, but in the end we're all just really normal people that also want to have a good time."

While the guys of LMFAO may seem like zebra-pants-wearing party dudes, it's all really a persona crafted in order to come up with all their chart-topping jams.

"You know, everybody's always saying when there's a party song out, 'I can write that song.' Well, can you? Try it! It's not that easy," she said. "You have to really know what's going on, and they know what's going on because they're always in the clubs. They're always on tour and I think that's something you should be doing as an artist nowadays. [You have to] know what's going on in the streets [or] what are you trying to sell us? Some fake story? People don't want to hear no fake story. People want to hear what's real, organic."

So, has she ever been sorry for any of her party rocking? She laughed, "Oh, yeah, yes, I have those moments. I've had those moments I will not discuss."

Fellow party rockers Far East Movement recently shared they have equally high hopes for the jaunt. "There's going to be a little bit of wiggling going on," Kev Nish told MTV News. "There's gonna be shuffling, booty popping, a lot of movement. That's what both crews like to do. Big shout-out to [LMFAO's] Redfoo and the Party Rock Crew and [our label] Cherry Tree, really, for putting this all together."

In addition to wiggling their way through Columbus on Tuesday, LMFAO and crew will be partying all around the country, including stops in Seattle, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami. The tour will wrap up on July 4 in Toronto. "It's gonna be a whole lot of bass and a whole lot of showers," Far Easter Movement's J-Splif added. "Bring your raincoats."
                          That's awesome for Eva!
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

That's utter BS about writing these types of songs. You don't have to go clubbing every week to know how to write a top 40 song.

Comment

I hope we will get a release in Germany!
                              Life tastes better with music

Comment

great song, boring video ...
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Just found out there is a Fred Falke mix, which sounds awesome as usual.
                                  Stand wipers unite!

Comment

Going for adds June 26 (Rhythmic Radio) - according to AllAccess!
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

this is great!
                                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Billboard - Dance/Club Play Songs:

'I Don't Like You': #2 --> #1 !!
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

is she dead?
                                          Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                            is she dead?

No she was Bey's support act in Holland in 2013 during the Holland dates and has participated as contestant and guest in some random Dutch programms during the year

Comment

I remember when Silly Boy leaked, and it was coined as a "Rihanna and Lady Gaga demo"
                                              Originally posted by Thriller
                                              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                                I remember when Silly Boy leaked, and it was coined as a "Rihanna and Lady Gaga demo"
                                                ikr though it always sounded like Natasha Bedingfield to me

Comment

i oddly stan for this song still
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                  X