No announcement yet.

Lana Del Rey | National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Summertime Sadness is getting snubbed for summer or maybe a late summer release.. That's a waste!
    #Pray4AL6

Comment

They should have released this sooner IMO, right after 'Born To Die' when she had some traction. This is the most commercially appealing track on the album IMO.
      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
        They should have released this sooner IMO, right after 'Born To Die' when she had some traction. This is the most commercially appealing track on the album IMO.
        Definately the most commercial but I don't see the rush (other than to release SS in time for summer) since the Album is likely to be selling well all year!
        #Pray4AL6

Comment

This and "This Is What Makes Us Girls" & "Carmen" are my favorite tracks on this album.
          can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Garf69
            So Summertime Sadness is getting snubbed for summer or maybe a late summer release.. That's a waste!
            In the US, yes. 'Summertime Sadness' is the next European single. It's already getting played in Germany
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
              In the US, yes. 'Summertime Sadness' is the next European single. It's already getting played in Germany
              But Blondini said this is the UK single and comes out in July... So no Summertime Sadness in the UK either? (for now) ;)
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

Great choice, can't wait for the music video!
                My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

Excellent choice, this has the chance to smash everywhere, to the US from Antarctica. Go Lana !

Comment

But Blondini said this is the UK single and comes out in July... So no Summertime Sadness in the UK either? (for now) ;)
                    UK and Ireland are a bit different to the rest of Europe, they don't always get the same releases. Sometimes they can get something completely different to the rest of the world I'd imagine National Anthem would be for the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Summertime Sadness for Continental Europe (Germany, France, Netherlands etc).

Comment

^ Silly to waste Summertime Sadness!!! Unless BTD is still successful next Summer and released then in the UK and Ireland. I imagine it'll be next in Aus/Nz to coincide with their summer!

Sometimes I wish I was involved with record companies because it's frustrating how much of a bad job they do! Lol
                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

^ Silly to waste Summertime Sadness!!! Unless BTD is still successful next Summer and released then in the UK and Ireland. I imagine it'll be next in Aus/Nz to coincide with their summer!

Sometimes I wish I was involved with record companies because it's frustrating how much of a bad job they do! Lol
                        Yeah Summertime Sadness will probably be released here in summer, but that's not till later this year so National Anthem will probably be for the winter. Summer songs do better in September in the UK anyway apparently So it's not much of a waste yet.

Comment

This is a good song but I wish they released "Radio" instead

Comment

Be ready girls!!! The video of the year is coming!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT5Gx863 ... ata_player

Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

So glad this is going to be the next single.

The video has to be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop123
                                Be ready girls!!! The video of the year is coming!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT5Gx863 ... ata_player

July 9th :-?

Comment

Well, the song is out on July 8th. Hopefully the video will not leak early like BJ.

Comment

Video looks promising! I'm super excited
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Can't wait for the video! Hopefully we get SS video before this though since this isn't out till forever.

Comment

Here is an old video she made of National Anthem if anyone wants to see, it's just like Video Games/Carmen videos

http://yayoyayu.tumblr.com/post/2412041 ... usic-video

I like it!

Comment

Video looks promising! I'm super excited
                                          But It doesn't show anything :-? Just merely audio...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                            Here is an old video she made of National Anthem if anyone wants to see, it's just like Video Games/Carmen videos

http://yayoyayu.tumblr.com/post/2412041 ... usic-video

I like it!
                                            LOVE IT!
                                            Add me:
                                            http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/eduardoraimundo
                                            http://twitter.com/#!/duduraimundo

Comment

i looooooove that..song...! Amazing
                                              Add me on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kbt4i - #TeamXtina

Comment

Why is the demo version so much better than the album version?
                                                BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

Can someone link me to this demo version? I've never known anything other than the album version.

Comment

^ watch the video posted above that's the demo.

@LanaDReyOnline
                                                    Lana Del Rey 's 'National Anthem' is supposedly going to invovle the president 'Barack Obama's' birthday !

Comment

^ watch the video posted above that's the demo.
                                                      Thanks Poop. I quite like the demo version too, it's a lot more raw, but I really like the final version as well.

Comment

@LanaDReyOnline
                                                        Lana Del Rey 's 'National Anthem' is supposedly going to invovle the president 'Barack Obama's' birthday !

That would be some great promo

Comment

Originally posted by larces
                                                          @LanaDReyOnline

It's going to be stock footage, or something similar, me thinks.
                                                          can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
                                                            Originally posted by larces
                                                            @LanaDReyOnline

It's going to be stock footage, or something similar, me thinks.
                                                            Indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X