No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This peaked within the top 50 of US iTunes today, but is about to drop out of the top 100 now! I know it sounds disappointing, but it does show that they do have a fanbase in the US! I hope radio picks this up

Comment

• Looks likt it'll soon crack the top 30

42 34 LITTLE MIX Wings 1207 872 335 5.906

+54 Spins
      +20 Bullet
      +0.451 Audience

Comment

• Yeah this is starting to get popular in the US. I heard this song at a party I went to last night, I couldn't believe it. Not sure where this possibly came from, it doesn't seem like it would be a success in that market at all.

Comment

• ^ It was covered in the latest episode of Glee.

Comment

• The top 4 did a great performance of it on American Idol too, randomly. This could be a convincing hit over there, they need to promote!
            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
              The top 4 did a great performance of it on American Idol too, randomly. This could be a convincing hit over there, they need to promote!
              I didn't really like that Idol performance that much :-? I thought it was a bit dull tbh.

But I'm THRILLED Little Mix are taking off in the USA sort of, they deserve it They're so talented.
              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• The performance of this song in American Idol proved how dull all the remaining contestants are.

Comment

• im soooooo glad theyre getting recognition in the US, they deserve it
                  &&&& with this song, they can happen
                  hi guys

Comment

• They've released a Korean version of the song
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qzPZGSr3N4

Comment

• Still love this, such a great pop song.
                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• [youtube:3df2k6i6]w8MYcDgwbGw[/youtube:3df2k6i6]
                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• I love that performance, say them last Saturday performing that aswell.

Comment

• That was one amazing performance! They are actually so talented!
                            All I could think about during the performance was how much better they are as a live act compared to the other big girl groups of the last ten years (Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Saturdays).
                            i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• They could be bigger with better material tbh.

That made me wanna download wings... always hated this song
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan
                                That was one amazing performance! They are actually so talented!
                                All I could think about during the performance was how much better they are as a live act compared to the other big girl groups of the last ten years (Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Saturdays).
                                They certainly have better stage presence. However, Sugababes (original line-up and second) had harmonies for dayssssss with beter individual voices overall than Lil Mix.

Anyways back to the performance. It was great. Great harmonies. I don't usually jump on the bandwagon of criticising what they're wearing, who cares? BUT for this particular performance it definitely was sooooo not necessary to dress like that. EVERYONE was dressed down and casual....Even Ariana and Miley Cyrus. Lil Mix obviously didn't get the memo!

Comment

• Maybe their clothes make them confident
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• They were amazing last night! Anyone complaining about what they were wearing needs get a life ffs.

Comment

• I've always loved the song and that performance was powerful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                                        They were amazing last night! Anyone complaining about what they were wearing needs get a life ffs.
                                        I have a life, and stand by what I say in said life. There's a time and a place

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicJunk90
                                          Originally posted by Storyteller
                                          They were amazing last night! Anyone complaining about what they were wearing needs get a life ffs.
                                          I have a life, and stand by what I say in said life. There's a time and a place
                                          Assuming they had a show Saturday and only left later in the morning on Sunday,I assume they just picked from their tour clothing, since that was the easiest for them

Comment

• what an amazing song this is! can't wait to sing along this September

Comment

• this song is and was corny but it at least had identity compared to what they are releasing now
                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                              X