Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child

New single released July 15th. They've not released a bad single yet IMO so I hope this continues the streak!
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Any word on when this is actually premiering?

Comment

According to axwell forum (http://www.axwell.co.uk/forum/swedish-h ... 34ff6d53ee) the song will not be released in July, it will be delayed.

Comment

They performed it live at Tomorrowland. I'm so sad they are breaking up. :(

http://youtu.be/gARVO-uAz_M
        Azealia Banks is the future!
        RIP Whitney!

Comment

It sounds great! John Martin on vocals again.
          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

sounds good

Comment

I need this song already. It sounds PERFECT!!
              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Radio Premiere!

It really is PERFECT!!! They saved their best single for their last one.

Comment

Simply amazing! Plus they did no wrong choosing the proper vocal. I hope it gets to #1.

Comment

this is the best single!! i freakin' love this!!! ugh!!

DON'T YOU WORRY, DON'T YOU WORRY CHILLLLDD!
                    Music should make you feel something, not just have you in awe of their singing abilities.[/

Comment

Looovveee it!!!

Apparently it is their last release before they officially disband :(
                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Omg of the best songs of the year.
                        Forever Young

Comment

This is seriously amazing.

John Martin >>>>

Comment

Debating whether this may be one of the best dance songs ever. It's not even just a dance song - if it was under a different production it would still be amazing. Maybe it's relating to the lyrics PERFECTLY for me..but I really believe it's the dance song of the year and then some.

Comment

Am I listening to the same song as the rest of you? It's good, yeah, but hardly "best Dance song ever/of the year".

Comment

Originally posted by JayDee
                                Am I listening to the same song as the rest of you? It's good, yeah, but hardly "best Dance song ever/of the year".
                                I thought I was the only one.

Their 2 first singles are better than this, in my opinion.
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by BLover
                                  Originally posted by JayDee
                                  I thought I was the only one.

Their 2 first singles are better than this, in my opinion.
                                  +1
                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                    This is seriously amazing.

John Martin >>>>
                                    Couldn't agree more JimJim. I'm addicted to this. I want it on itunes asap so I can buy it and listen to it over and over.

Definitely the best dance single of 2012 for me thus far. Perfection.

Comment

IKR, I'm sick of listening to the radio rip with all that Radio 1 babble over the top

Comment

^I hate it too. Hopefully the wait for it won't be too long but I think we'll have to wait ages. :-?

Comment

IKR, I'm sick of listening to the radio rip with all that Radio 1 babble over the top
                                          I would recommend you to stop because you don't want to take the risk of overplaying the song before if actually comes out.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I really like this song!
                                            Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

The HQ has leaked now anyway

Comment

One of the best songs ( dance wise) this year.

Don't wake me up takes the crown but this is close close
                                                Forever Young

Comment

We're on the same page!

I prefer the extended mix, I need it in HQ. I can't help but feel 3-4mins is too short for a progressive house tune.

Comment

I prefer the extended mix, I need it in HQ. I can't help but feel 3-4mins is too short for a progressive house tune.
                                                    OMG this radio edit ruins it for me. I need the extended mix NOW!!!!!!

It's great to hear it in HQ but it's just so unbelievably rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d

Preaching to the choir! You gotta let it build.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d

Preaching to the choir! You gotta let it build.
                                                        IKR I feel like dying listening to it. The atmosphere is completely removed from the song. It's ALL in the build-up!

Comment

Still playing the radio rip. I'm not here for that radio edit.
                                                          Azealia Banks is the future!
                                                          RIP Whitney!

Comment

radio edit is awful. of course if that was the first taste we got, we may have liked it, but the original just builds up SO WELL.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X