03 One
    04 Save the World
    05 Greyhound
    06 Don't You Worry Child

None of them is bad though.

Comment

Such an amazing track tbh!! <3

Comment

Just knocked Psy off #1 on Australian itunes!!
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

It took eight weeks, but it is officially #1 in Australia

That makes it four countries now where this has hit #1

Comment

'Don't You Worry Child' has this week broken the record for most weeks ever at #1 on the Australian ARIA Club Chart. Holding the spot for 14 weeks straight (so far) it has beaten the record previously held by Spiller's 'Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)'

Comment

Grew on me in the last few weeks, can't stop playing it now. This must be their best single along with M2I

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                Such an amazing track tbh!! <3
                +1

The chorus and the instrumentals are amazing!

Comment

Still not getting all the praise for this.

Lord may forgive me :(
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I swear this song is just like wine - it gets better and better in time!

Comment

• Originally posted by serbia95riri
                      Still not getting all the praise for this.

Lord may forgive me :(
                      Same here. It's my least favorite SHM single :(
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• its getting massive airplay in the us

16. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA Ė Donít You Worry Child: 69.608 (+ 2.305)
                        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• Ok the melody is getting better now but the

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaald verse is so getting on my nerves, still
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• 4x platinum in Australia this week

Comment

• Originally posted by On 14 Sep mickey
                              Simply mind-blowing!

My song of the year is still 'Let's Go' but this is such a close second ...
                              A small correction ... with only a few days to go until the end of 2012, these two tracks actually now share the top spot - it is impossible for me to pick one or the other ... Probably the two most played songs in my iTunes!

The song actually climbs with another 2 places to reach #12 in its 13th week in Billboard's Hot 100 on the back of further airplay and sales gains.

Comment

• Originally posted by mickey

The song actually climbs with another 2 places to reach #12 in its 13th week in Billboard's Hot 100 on the back of further airplay and sales gains.
                                almost top 10 this week (#11)
                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• It's Top 10 on Hot 100 this week (#7)

Comment

• Finally grew on me as much to climb into top 20 for the first time.
                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                      It's Top 10 on Hot 100 this week (#7)
                                      Their highest charting single?
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
                                        Originally posted by toni_pest
                                        It's Top 10 on Hot 100 this week (#7)
                                        Their highest charting single?
                                        Actually, it's their only charting single

Comment

• Addicted to this song for a long time...amazing track! their best for sure!

Comment

• saw them last night, they were phenomenal! well worth my money and 2 hours of epic music moment!

Comment

• Saw them live yesterday.. One word AMAZING
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                                                Saw them live yesterday.. One word AMAZING
                                                Yes yes yes. How amazing was it? Myer music bowl was the righ choice, even though it was abit too crowdy i went to the wednesday show. It was the best! I really wish they didnt break up, so i can see them again.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdee
                                                  Originally posted by Loveguru
                                                  Yes yes yes. How amazing was it? Myer music bowl was the righ choice, even though it was abit too crowdy i went to the wednesday show. It was the best! I really wish they didnt break up, so i can see them again.

I know! I am not even a big fan but was impressed
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                                                    Originally posted by tdee
                                                    Originally posted by Loveguru

I know! I am not even a big fan but was impressed

Im a huge fan of EDM, went to stereo last year and now going to future in march. U goin aswell?

Im at the swedish house mafia pop up shop in little
                                                    Lonsdale st. Did u check it out?

Comment

• Climbs another spot to #6 in its 19th week in the Billboard Hot 100 !!! I am really hoping for a Top5 hit now

Comment

• It's amazing to see this song in the top ten in the USA!!

This is a real dance song
                                                        You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

• Sooo hooked on this, gem <3

Comment

• Wow, I just heard this cover version and it's amazing... this song works perfectly as a ballad too!!!

Comment

• C-Error’s got a plan for you.
                                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X