No announcement yet.

P!nk - The Truth About Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's been releasing the same album over and over again since 2006, but somehow it still works for her. Touring is the most exciting part of P!nk's career anyway.
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• This is her second best album after the masterpiece that "Funhouse " was. Timebomb should've been a single.
      I'm not dead includes too many fillers and is overrated.

Comment

• My comments in this thread .

I guess it is still a good album. But this definitely got old very fast. I can't recall when I listened to this album the last time..

Although I will definitely check out her next album. But she seriously needs to bring something new to the table...

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
          I like Blow Me but it wasn't a good choice as lead single. Are We All We Are should've been a single.
          Lead singles are not supposed to be an era's highlight but rather the mean to introduce it and Blow Me fulfilled that purpose. In general, the album's singles were chosen well: Blow Me as the introduction of the era, Try as album seller, Just Give Me a Reason as hit of the era. Theoretically, it's not even that much of a drama to go with an underdog as 4th single, though True Love did feel like a low after Reason's great success that kind of ended up overshadowing single No. 4. BUT you have to end on a high note as the last single is the last thing people remember from an era before the next one begins. And considering this, the handling of the era felt like starting very well, then dropping into something messy - not as bad as it happened with Bangerz, but maybe comparable with PRISM. A 5th single should have definitely happened somehow.

But I agree with what you guys think: The album is solid but not great.
          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
            I'm not dead includes too many fillers and is overrated.
            No.

Comment

• I don't know how someone can rate this album higher than I'm Not Dead.

Comment

• Omg
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She's so hilarious! I love that she isn't caught up in these numbers.

Comment

• lmfao.

This album is still amazing. And anyone calling Blow Me not lead-single worthy probably hasn't heard the song live. It was not only a highlight on her TTAL Tour, but also on her beautiful trauma (stadium) tour.

Comment

• "Are We All We Are" was this album's "Just Like a Pill". I cannot believe she picked "True Love" over that brilliant opening track!

Comment

Working...
                      X