Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Mafia - Morning Sun (feat. Miley Cyrus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Mafia - Morning Sun (feat. Miley Cyrus)

Big surprise for me... i didn't notice that there's a new single with Miley Cyrus out since a few days, but it seems to be true!

Actually it's Rock Mafia feat. Miley Cyrus and the song is called Morning Sun - a single from the first album by Rock Mafia (Mixtape Vol. 1).

Listen

It's basically Tiësto & Diplo featuring Rock Mafia & Miley Cyrus

Comment

the " Whooo are you bits" Are amazing
      Forever Young

Comment

Her voice in this :-?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
          Her voice in everything :-?
          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Wat
            Stand wipers unite!

Comment

I LOVE the demo version (Pimps and Hoes). Glad there is a mastered version and that they are putting it out as a single.

Comment

That's my favourite song at the moment! Listened to it over 100 times in the last two days

Originally posted by Jesper
                It's basically Tiësto & Diplo featuring Rock Mafia & Miley Cyrus
                From where do you know that?

I'm a little bit confused now. On the album of Rock Mafia Miley isn't even noticed...

Comment

Just went through my library and this appeared. Oh my - I completely forgot about it and listening to it again, I don't get how this wasn't proper released. It's a major bop IMO!

Plus... I only realized now that this is like a little sister to "Scream & Shout" even though it came out four months before S&S

Comment

Working...
                  X