Toni Braxton & Babyface - Love Marriage Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Toni Braxton & Babyface | Love Marriage Divorce

The D Word is amazing. One of the best songs Toni sounds really sensational on.

Comment

• I just listened to this yesterday! They could have made a sequel to this, I feel like every song they recorded for the sessions are amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
        I just listened to this yesterday! They could have made a sequel to this, I feel like every song they recorded for the sessions are amazing!
        They said they were gonna do a pt. 2.....presumably after Toni's next album. Not a bad idea to me.

They are one of R&B's finest pairs. One of the greatest musical pairings to ever exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          Originally posted by GetBack
          I just listened to this yesterday! They could have made a sequel to this, I feel like every song they recorded for the sessions are amazing!
          They said they were gonna do a pt. 2.....presumably after Toni's next album. Not a bad idea to me.

They are one of R&B's finest pairs. One of the greatest musical pairings to ever exist.
          They have the best chemistry to be honest. They’ve proven the test of time and have been working on magical music since 1992!!! I don’t think any other artist and producer has worked that long and makes hits after 25yrs (and a Grammy).
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The great thing about their tandem is that they still sound so fresh. The songs they do aren't interchangeable with one another.

Comment

• Re: Toni Braxton & Babyface | Love Marriage Divorce

Hurt You is still a bloody jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                Hurt You is still a bloody jam.
                One of the best break-up songs of the decade!
                ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• I swear, this and Secrets are so damn good and relevant that I could take a song out of either and give it to the other and I’d think that song was out of that era
                  The opening track Rollercoaster is a damn vocal masterpiece.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                    I swear, this and Secrets are so damn good and relevant that I could take a song out of either and give it to the other and I’d think that song was out of that era
                    The opening track Rollercoaster is a damn vocal masterpiece.

Comment

• I play this album a lot after discovering it through Ukmix a few months ago

Some of the songs are a bit boring imo but the rest is quality! Reunited still sounds epic every time I play it!

Comment

• This album being in retro makes me feel like a dinosaur!

Comment

• How I wish Sex & Cigarrettes was as long as this album!

Comment

• I hope there will be a follow up to this one day!

Comment

• One of Toni's best indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                One of Toni's best indeed.
                                This album felt like a follow up to 1996 Secrets, in 2014. Almost 20 years later.
                                Perhaps a duets album called “Toni, Babyface and Friends”.

Comment

• Part 2 coming sometime. Let’s keep the conversation here until further notice y’all.

Comment

Working...
                                  X