No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the name and I'm happy it will come out 2 years after BTW. Gaga is not rushing things, doing it the proper way, BTW era lives on with the tour and then we can slowly transition into a new era!!!
    BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Great title, far better than Born This Way...
      Hopefully this time, the album lives up to its promises, what wasn't necessarily the case with the previous album, which many joked as the "Album of the week" because people were expecting more and it was justified.

This time I want a highly acclaimed album with great sales and a very versatile and unique sound (OK, sounds like an all-in-one, but I'm sure she could do it), plus iconic music videos without this over-the-top feeling that the BTW-videos had.

A week ago I was writing a song called Masterpop, kinda close to that (it's a ballad)...
      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

DJ White Shadow is confirmed!! Check his brand-new tattoo:

vulnicura.

Comment

[quote=Mythos][quote=joiPrince_JO]
          Originally posted by Mythos
          Originally posted by joiPrince_JO":rgf7evsd]The release date has been confirmed? Where?[/quote]

It was confirmed by Gaga herself @ one of concerts :)

[url="http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/82862/lady-gaga-confirms-new-album-for-spring-2013-
          http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/8 ... ring-2013-[/url]
          But a specific date hasn't been confirmed yet, has it? If so, where?
          Nope, only spring 2013.[/quote:rgf7evsd]

Sorry guys, it's 29th june, not 23th.

The source:

A letter from Gaga to her Australian fans.
          vulnicura.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
            Great title, far better than Born This Way...which many joked as the "Album of the week"

Comment

29th June 2013

that's loooong time to wait...
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I totally forgot about that letter. She basically spilled it all out there.

Comment

LOVE the title. It's a long time to wait but hot damn, it's GaGa. She can do whatever she wants.

Am I the only person who prefers 'Born This Way' over 'The Fame'? I thought the latter was a pretty weak album whereas the former was utterly stupendous. I agree that she needs to tone down the crazy but musically she excelled everything she ever did.
                  The alternative to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                    29th June 2013

that's loooong time to wait...
                    One day after i turn 25! damn! :-?
                    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Cute

Comment

So Gaga has confirmed that ArtPop is the name of her new album and there`a thread already...

I can`t take so much joy for 2 days!

I don`t think we`ll have to wait till June 2013 for the album... Plus, that mistake in the year date is not such a strong evidence to prove it IMO...

Comment

I think this will be released in five to six months, not in June of 2013.

Comment

She said in spring 2013 and june is summer (at least for me), so i think it will come around March.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimo
                              LOVE the title. It's a long time to wait but hot damn, it's GaGa. She can do whatever she wants.

Am I the only person who prefers 'Born This Way' over 'The Fame'? I thought the latter was a pretty weak album whereas the former was utterly stupendous. I agree that she needs to tone down the crazy but musically she excelled everything she ever did.
                              I agree that musically Born This Way was a step up but it lacked that one song that just slayed it doesn't really have a standout track like The Fame had Poker Face and Paparazzi and TFM had Bad Romance and Telephone.

EDIT: The Edge Of Glory had the most potential but they ruined that songs era with that video
                              We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever

Comment

I hope its a fun album! A bit of edginess is great but the public dont really get into that kind of stuff

Comment

Knowing how driven Gaga is in the game, this will come out earlier! Super can't wait for this!

Comment

I really cant wait for this Album to come out and i hope its nothing like the Fame, it was a fun Album years ago, but now its just boring and i cant listen to it anymore. BTW is almost perfect, yes EOG Video was not so good, the Cover awful but i still love Born This Way, Edge Of Glory, Hair, You and I and Heavy Metal Lover, theses Songs are perfect and i still listen to them every day
                                    But honey I'll be seein' you down every road...

Comment

I like the name, but 2013?? :-?

Create that unnecessary hype Gaga

Comment

An immense title.

I don't even care what people think of her, she is one of THE most talented singer-songwriter-performers I have ever seen [behind my Celine, she's probably amongst the top 5 acts I would most love to see live].

She is SO talented; I'm also one of them that think Born This Way is miles better than Fame and Fame Monster.

Comment

I really hope that this is a different sounding album. I don't want her to relive The Fame and The Fame Monster eras again, it was great at that time, but I want another side of her for the new era.

Comment

I also prefer BTW over TF ..TF was an amazing Pop Album but BTW has something mysterious and very deep and meaningful in it. You can only understand when you truly open yourself and let it take you on a journey. I love BTW so much. Definitely a mind changer in my life and I see BTW as a very positive album.

Comment

very good idea but is it confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Award
                                                very good idea but is it confirmed?
                                                see the first post/page

Comment

Originally posted by 04wayne
                                                  An immense title.

I don't even care what people think of her, she is one of THE most talented singer-songwriter-performers I have ever seen [behind my Celine, she's probably amongst the top 5 acts I would most love to see live].

She is SO talented; I'm also one of them that think Born This Way is miles better than Fame and Fame Monster.

So true!
                                                  I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Baditude
                                                    Originally posted by 04wayne
                                                    An immense title.

I don't even care what people think of her, she is one of THE most talented singer-songwriter-performers I have ever seen [she's probably amongst the top 5 acts I would most love to see live].

So true!

Comment

Originally posted by rihmonster

I agree that musically Born This Way was a step up but it lacked that one song that just slayed it doesn't really have a standout track like The Fame had Poker Face and Paparazzi and TFM had Bad Romance and Telephone.

EDIT: The Edge Of Glory had the most potential but they ruined that songs era with that video
                                                      But EOG is the stand out track and video can't ruin a song,maybe it ruined a chance for EOG to be even bigger hit.

For me it's better than anything on Fame. Poker Face sounds like a children song compared to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Masson
                                                        And ArtPop - Pop Art from the Pet Shop Boys.
                                                        I immediately thought that too, so it's not very original.

I also preferred the "Born This Way" album to "The Fame" overall, hope she delivers again on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                                          Originally posted by Masson
                                                          And ArtPop - Pop Art from the Pet Shop Boys.
                                                          I immediately thought that too, so it's not very original.
                                                          Pop Art -the name- was first used by a band called Transmission Vamp on an album waaay back in '88, so the Pets were not the original ones there...so technically they named it PopArtet shop boys-the hits to avoid legal matters
                                                          there's also a Pop Art album by Mpho...

I can't think of any album called ArtPop though..

Comment

News Flash! - Nothing Lady Gaga does is original! She is still good though.
                                                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I love the title although I was also immediately reminded of PSB collection

I hope GaGa can bring something innovative this time around without being all shocking and full of cliches.
                                                              When she released "The Fame Monster" I was saying she's got potential to become pop icon in few years and I still believe she can do it. We'll see though

Comment

Working...
                                                              X