vulnicura.

+ From her Twitter/LittleMonster profile:
    vulnicura.

Comment

Excited for this!

Fun Gaga > all other pop chicks.
      can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Can't wait for this. More songs like "Monster" but just a little bit lighter in production would be a great direction for the album, in my opinion.
        I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

She should deliver...

+Money Honey Pt. II
          +Beautiful Dirty Rich Pt. II

-Alejandro

Comment

I want a feature really.

Maybe a rap song
            Forever Young

Comment

Sounds promising.

Comment

I hope it's the carefree and fun Gaga from The Fame and The Fame Monster days and not the over thought and contrived Gaga of the BTW era.

I'm excited and I hope she can get me to stan again!
                Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

OMG I'm dying!
                  Love the title!!!! Can't freakin' wait

Comment

Can't wait for this! She will obviously open bigger than Bieber this year, and dominate the latter part of 2012!

Comment

23rd June? Why would you announce the release date when it's near enough a whole year away?!
                      "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                        Can't wait for this! She will obviously open bigger than Bieber this year, and dominate the latter part of 2012!
                        she's releasing next year
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

The release date has been confirmed? Where?
                          ? Girls' Generation ?
                          ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by nickf1
                            Originally posted by GetBack
                            she's releasing next year
                            Oh, I thought this was sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                              It was confirmed by Gaga herself @ one of concerts

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/8 ... ring-2013-
                              But honey I'll be seein' you down every road...

Comment

Next June! I thought it would be released early 2013
                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

It's still so far, but one day, we'll wake up and it's the release month!

Comment

Originally posted by Mythos
                                    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                    It was confirmed by Gaga herself @ one of concerts

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/8 ... ring-2013-
                                    But a specific date hasn't been confirmed yet, has it? If so, where?
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

[quote=joiPrince_JO][quote=Mythos]
                                      Originally posted by joiPrince_JO":1eg29iyc]The release date has been confirmed? Where?[/quote]

It was confirmed by Gaga herself @ one of concerts :)

[url="http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/82862/lady-gaga-confirms-new-album-for-spring-2013-
                                      http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/8 ... ring-2013-[/url]
                                      But a specific date hasn't been confirmed yet, has it? If so, where?[/quote:1eg29iyc]

Nope, only spring 2013.

Comment

[quote=Mythos][quote=joiPrince_JO]
                                        Originally posted by joiPrince_JO":6e4nevhh]The release date has been confirmed? Where?[/quote]

[url="http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/82862/lady-gaga-confirms-new-album-for-spring-2013-
                                        Nope, only spring 2013.[/quote:6e4nevhh]

So why June 23?? If its not even true...
                                        ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

I love the title! I'm also hoping for fun Gaga's return, she said this album is going to be 'less serious' than Born This Way. Maybe we're getting the sequel to the Telephone video in this era! Can't wait to see some album promo pics, I wonder what style she's going to go for this time.

Comment

[quote=joiPrince_JO]
                                            Originally posted by joiPrince_JO":3nllhtg8][quote=Mythos][quote="joiPrince_JO":3nllhtg8]The release date has been confirmed? Where?[/quote]

Nope, only spring 2013.[/quote:3nllhtg8]

So why June 23?? If its not even true...[/quote:3nllhtg8]

Thats not from me and it isn't true

Comment

when GaGa goes around, slaying comes back around! hey, my...

my soul is ready for this !!

please no religion crap this time, no monster image, be cool in vids and funny like during the TF/TFM era! choose the right single, the last era was a m-e-s-s!

Comment

"ARTPOP" sounds very interesting! I hope it will be like a mash up between BTW and The Fame.

I'm still disappointed by the BTW era and hope this will be bigger...
                                                Also great that she won't release this year. With this, the media has a little break from her.

Comment

sounds good, I am very excited!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X