No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a cheesy, poppy first single. I have faith that the album will be mixed. If it can reach the heads of fearless and speak now I would be MORE than happy.

Anyway a splendid performance on the VMA's. I'm proud to be a fan of her work. It always amazes me how much she improved vocally during her career. She is such a hard worker. It pays off.
    Eudaimonia
    Last.fm
    Instagram

Comment

• I can't at her leaving the stage like it's a runaway she was acting all fierce she should be lucky Kanye didn't attend the show
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• Good lord, the video is even more annoying than the song. Especially the lingering shots of her "band" members pulling stupid faces.

Comment

• Taylor dances like such a dork.

I finally get why she's s popular with girls after this VMA performance. She still looks like a girl dancing in front of her mirror in the bedroom.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I won't lie her perfomance was possibly the best of the night and the best she has ever done!
            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
              Sounds like an Avril Lavigne song.
              Vocally they are as annoying as each other.

The video is cheap, but fun to watch. Can anyone tell me what's with those animal costumes?
              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• I don't know what y'all are on about, I really like the video, it totally fits with the song. Taylor in particular plays the part in the video quite well.

The start where she had the glasses on reminded me of this
                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• What's with all the hate? The performance was brilliant, she's gotten her first UK Top 5 for over 3 and a half years and this song is one of the best pop songs of 2012, nearly just as catchy as "Call Me Maybe".

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim
                    I dont know what y'all are on about
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• her VMA performance totally slayed .., might have been the best one that night

anyone knows where to get a live mp3 of it?
                      weekly chart
                      2012 year end

Comment

• I saw her performance at the VMA, and this is the first Taylor Swift song i have liked like ever! I also agree that it sounds a lot like an Avril Lavigne song. It would have fit Avril very well too!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VC7AYwdD0

I love this song but I think the production is dud if you listen to the lyrics.
                          Said this on my fb that she actually misses the guy yet the song sounds like she is bitter and celebrating when instead she is still hurting.

Beginning of each very is nostalgia and reminiscing

I think this cover captures the true emotion of the song i.e I love you but you screwed me over but I want you to hurt and never coming back even though a part of me wants too.

I can't believe I just made this kind of post over a taylor song
                          Forever Young

Comment

• Pop Crave ?@PopCrave 26m26 minutes ago
                            4 years ago, Taylor Swift released 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' as the lead single off 4th album 'Red'.

Happy anniversary !
                            Whitney Houston

Comment

• This is so much better than "Shake It Off".

Comment

• Pop Crave ?@PopCrave 17m17 minutes ago
                                Camila Cabello singing Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' with Jake Miller via Snapchat.

link
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

• Currently listening to this and love it
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    Currently listening to this and love it
                                    Of course. It's one of the best pop songs of all-time.
                                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• The worst and Most annoying Song Age ever released
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Blah. I liked it at the time but I never listen to it anymore.
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I remember when we broke up the first time
                                          Saying, "This is it, I've had enough, " 'cause like
                                          We hadn't seen each other in a month
                                          When you said you needed space. (What?)
                                          Then you come around again and say
                                          "Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
                                          Remember how that lasted for a day?
                                          I say, "I hate you, " we break up, you call me, "I love you."

my favorite lines to lip-sync to in my Instagram stories <3

Comment

• This melted my heart and open the floodgates to love her music since then as I really detested her music prior to release of this evergreen song and video! It never gets old in my books.
                                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                              This is so much better than "Shake It Off".
                                              I agree. This and I Knew You Were Trouble. >>>>
                                              You ain't gotta break down,
                                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I don't agree with this being better than "Shake It Off", but it's definitely stronger than "I Knew You Were Trouble".

The medley/mashup thing she did at the reputation tour (with "this is why we can't have nice things") is one of the best things she has ever done, IMO.

Comment

• This song does have a dope melody
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• This song made me love her
                                                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She was so lit here.
                                                      You ain't gotta break down,
                                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• That was a classic
                                                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Lyrically no but sonically sure
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

• this was played on the radio the other day and it's definitely still THAT bop. Better than the overrated 'I Knew You Were Trouble' aswell.

That version at the reputation stadium tour w/ TIWWCHNT >>>

Comment

Working...
                                                            X