No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not her best album, but i still love this album of hers!

nice way to finish the era with a grammy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
      Yeah how this won and TEOF was snubbed is awful. I love Alicia but Girl On Fire was just mediocre.
      Exactly!
      Grammy is a hot mess joke!
      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Wow I'm glad she won. She had the best album of the bunch. TEOF should have won Contemporary R&B Album not just R&B. It was submitted to the wrong category imo.

You guys have to remember they snubbed GOF which is her biggest song since 2007.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• I'm so happy she won, I'm crazy about the album but she deserved to win!

Comment

• If someone deserved it, it's her. She's a true artist. This album is wonderful, in my opinion. it's better than Elemens Of Freedom. Congrats, Alicia
            Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• I forgot she even made this album until it won this award. Completely forgettable.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                Originally posted by abi
                Not her weakest album winning a GRAMMYs while her best (Freedom) was snubbed.
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the Grammies. Only thing that deserves an award from this album is for the Fire We Make and the Worst butch bish hair cut.

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I think she should have kept this to 10 tracks. I only really liked tracks 1-8, and the original version of "Girl on Fire" should have been on here instead of the Nicki Minaj remix.

Comment

• Fire We Make and 101 are great. The rest is meh.
                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Unpopular opinion but this is easily her best album in my opinion.
                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon May 11, 2020, 14:46.
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• sounds great on CD but her live renditions are so shouty

Comment

Working...
                        X