Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO

Comment

What a great video, really touching storyline... much better than the one for "Home Run". She's released two incredible singles, I can't wait for the album!

Originally posted by Thriller
      They playlist the original "Home Run" which was far inferior to the Kat Krazy remix
      Strongly disagree!
      "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Yeah the video was really good, the story line was emotional!

I love that the song can mean something to pretty much everyone!

Comment

Over 500,000 views on youtube already... I think this is more or less a guaranteed #1 hit...

Comment

Originally posted by missionz
            Over 500,000 views on youtube already... I think this is more or less a guaranteed #1 hit...
            What?

I think it's ok but I wouldn't download it. Don't mind hearing it on the radio.

Comment

ye its a good song but nothing great but i would love for it to be a big hit for Misha!

Comment

AMAZING I just love that girl!

Anyway, I guess this should be moved to Pure Pop or Dance, it's not urban at all

Comment

I love the video, it captures the feel of the song.

Comment

Good video. Made me like the song more.

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                      What?

Nearly 1million views on youtube now...

Comment

it would be awesome if she could bag an x factor performance!! i dont see why not! fingers crossed.

Comment

^ Yeah, I really hope she does!

What?

And Justin Bieber's new song has 65 million and that only reached #22, what's your point?

Comment

What?

This song is really good but it does sound like something that Livin' Joy would've produced. I predict Top 30, just.
                            Keri HilsonAgnesSolangeJessie JHilary DuffPinkPaloma Faith

Comment

love the vid, AMAZING SONG !!

hope she'll have big success with it, it's the best song of 2012 by an ex-XF contestant

Comment

I love it!! I hope she could release this single abroad!

Comment

So it's A-List on Radio 1 but is that the crap remix? I don't listen to it so wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                    So it's A-List on Radio 1 but is that the crap remix? I don't listen to it so wouldn't know.
                                    Nope they play the original track now

Comment

I saw her perform this last night, supporting Nicki Minaj. Her voice is even more powerful live! She's amazing.
                                      "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

This deserves to be massive!

Comment

i see adverts for this all the time, whem im on youtube, on tv! hope its a big hit for her!

Comment

Great track!
                                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qe7OqV28S8

Live performance on The Splash. She smashed it!

Comment

It's really gutting that she couldn't even get a promo spot on the X Factor after they were raving about how amazing she was on there just last year. Shows how anyone who doesn't sign to Syco/Sony umbrella is treated, and just left to fend for themselves.

Comment

Yeah I was disappointed to see she's not been invited back, really thought she would be!

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5qe7OqV28S8

Live performance on The Splash. She smashed it!
                                                    She's in a league of her own for UK female artists

Comment

She REALLY deserved an X Factor performance... she's signed to Sony! I'm pretty sure it's a joint deal between SyCo and Relentless (both under Sony).

Comment

I loved Misha on X Factor but I just couldn't get into home run and felt disappointed that she hadnt slayed me. This song has changed all that. I love it and she deserves to be huge.
                                                        'Baby put on heart shaped sun glasses cause we're gonna take a ride'

Comment

RELEASE INFORMATION

CD SINGLE (from MyPlayDirect):

Limited Edition Signed CD single.
                                                          This exclusive product is SIGNED PERSONALLY by Misha & available in extremely limited numbers only. Grab your copy now so you donít miss out!
                                                          TRACK LISTING:

1. Do You Think Of Me (Radio Edit) - 3:49
                                                          2. Do You Think Of Me (Liam Keegan Remix - Radio Edit) - 3:22
                                                          DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (from iTunes):

TRACK LISTING:

1. Do You Think Of Me (Radio Edit) - 3:49
                                                          2. Do You Think Of Me (Benny Page Remix) - 4:12
                                                          3. Do You Think Of Me (Liam Keegan Remix - Radio Edit) - 3:22
                                                          4. Do You Think Of Me (Jamie Grind Remix) - 3:48
                                                          5. Do You Think Of Me (featuring Cashtastic) [PRE-ORDER ONLY] - 3:54
                                                          The CD single is a very limited edition and is signed. The Cashtastic mix of "Do You Think Of Me" is only available until tonight. It will disappear when the single is released at midnight!

Comment

This deserves to go to number 1.

Comment

The single is out now to download on iTunes. The single track is only 59p!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X