• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great track!
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qe7OqV28S8

Live performance on The Splash. She smashed it!

Comment

It's really gutting that she couldn't even get a promo spot on the X Factor after they were raving about how amazing she was on there just last year. Shows how anyone who doesn't sign to Syco/Sony umbrella is treated, and just left to fend for themselves.

Comment

Yeah I was disappointed to see she's not been invited back, really thought she would be!

Comment

Originally posted by therock
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5qe7OqV28S8

Live performance on The Splash. She smashed it!
            She's in a league of her own for UK female artists

Comment

She REALLY deserved an X Factor performance... she's signed to Sony! I'm pretty sure it's a joint deal between SyCo and Relentless (both under Sony).
              "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

I loved Misha on X Factor but I just couldn't get into home run and felt disappointed that she hadnt slayed me. This song has changed all that. I love it and she deserves to be huge.
                'Baby put on heart shaped sun glasses cause we're gonna take a ride'

Comment

RELEASE INFORMATION

CD SINGLE (from MyPlayDirect):

Limited Edition Signed CD single.
                  This exclusive product is SIGNED PERSONALLY by Misha & available in extremely limited numbers only. Grab your copy now so you donít miss out!
                  TRACK LISTING:

1. Do You Think Of Me (Radio Edit) - 3:49
                  2. Do You Think Of Me (Liam Keegan Remix - Radio Edit) - 3:22
                  DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (from iTunes):

TRACK LISTING:

1. Do You Think Of Me (Radio Edit) - 3:49
                  2. Do You Think Of Me (Benny Page Remix) - 4:12
                  3. Do You Think Of Me (Liam Keegan Remix - Radio Edit) - 3:22
                  4. Do You Think Of Me (Jamie Grind Remix) - 3:48
                  5. Do You Think Of Me (featuring Cashtastic) [PRE-ORDER ONLY] - 3:54
                  The CD single is a very limited edition and is signed. The Cashtastic mix of "Do You Think Of Me" is only available until tonight. It will disappear when the single is released at midnight!
                  "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

This deserves to go to number 1.

Comment

The single is out now to download on iTunes. The single track is only 59p!

Comment

2 CD singles and iTunes EP just bought it now
                        http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                        http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

what number is this on the itunes chart?

Comment

Originally posted by missionz
                            what number is this on the itunes chart?
                            #15 already!

Comment

Go Misha!

Comment

she should have performed this at the Mobos yesterday instead of Home Run.

Comment

My iTunes has been frozen since last night! Typical.... on the week I REALLY want to know what's happening!

Comment

This is a great song...but WOW the release was very late!
                                    Life tastes better with music
                                    Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Saw this at #11 on iTunes earlier, now it's at 110! Big slip - something wrong there?!

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus
                                        Saw this at #11 on iTunes earlier, now it's at 110! Big slip - something wrong there?!
                                        Yeah, iTunes has frozen! Christina Aguilera, The Wanted and Misha B were all in the top 20 earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                          Yeah, iTunes has frozen! Christina Aguilera, The Wanted and Misha B were all in the top 20 earlier.
                                          That'll explain it then!! I hope she can crack top ten with this, Home Run should've been top ten tbh - let's hope it makes an impact. Not heard much radio play but still optimistic!

Comment

An X Factor slot tonight would have been perfect for her.

Comment

Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                              That'll explain it then!! I hope she can crack top ten with this, Home Run should've been top ten tbh - let's hope it makes an impact. Not heard much radio play but still optimistic!
                                              Completely agree! I've seen the video quite a lot and she's been touring with Nicki Minaj. Hopefully that will help, along with the 59p price tag.

UK iTunes seems to have updated but I'm not sure it's accurate or not, mine has it at #11.

Comment

I would love this to break into the top 10, this song is much better then Home Run imo, she deserves to have success, as she can sing.

It's a shame the X Factor might be snubbing her, if they don't invite her on eventually. It wouldn't seem right, when she's been one of the best contestants to appear on the show.

Comment

Moved up to #6 on itunes now Hopefully it can crack the top 5 by the end of the week, but eitherway I'm happy she got her first top 10 hit. This song deserves to do well... People need to forget about the bullying scandal and support a true british talent that has the potential to support us worldwide

Comment

Great to see it top 10!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X