Beyonce - Dance For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyonce - Dance For You

I think it deserves its own topic, since its taking off at US urban radio. They are really craving for Beyonce's music...

Anyway, I love this song, probably the 2nd best thing she's come up with this era, after the insane Countdown.

The video is classy sexy too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGc9n6BiWXA

How random it's taking off now
    I absolutely ADORE this song though. It should have been on the standard edition.

Comment

I disagree it should have been in the Standard Edition, it doesn't go very well the the flow of the album.

I absolutely love it though. It's hot.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Yeah I think it deserves its own topic too.

#11 on Urban with +107 spins today. #yessir!

Comment

Has this even been sent to urban radio?! They really want them some new Bey.
          late.

Comment

She needs to make radios wait. Love this song, though.
            I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

It's amazing how well Dance For You is doing on Urban radio all on it's own as well.
              Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

I'm so happy that this song is becoming a big urban hit, now "Schoolin' Life" after it, please
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

I need some bey back on pop radio :( wish DFY could crossover. If Love On Top couldn't do it though I don't see it happening for DFY.
                  Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Originally posted by cabanaboy
                    I need some bey back on pop radio :( wish DFY could crossover. If Love On Top couldn't do it though I don't see it happening for DFY.
                    Love On Top was stopped from doing it. I remember a pop radio DJ tweeting that he would love to play it but he'd been asked by Beyonce's label or something to not play Love On Top for some reason.
                    Otherwise, I think it would have done well on pop radio.

Winner

Comment

The video made it so much better for obvious reasons, really underrated song actually!

Comment

Originally posted by joel77m77
                        Love On Top was stopped from doing it. I remember a pop radio DJ tweeting that he would love to play it but he'd been asked by Beyonce's label or something to not play Love On Top for some reason.
                        I agree. "Love On Top" could've done very well on Pop. For me, it's the type of R&B songs that could easily crossover to Pop audience, even it reached the top 15 in the UK. Shame the label messed it up.

Comment

I could definitely picture Pop playing Love On Top. I think Dance For You has potential also

Comment

Her sexiest song ever!!! Hell this is probably how she got Blue Ivy in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                              Originally posted by joel77m77
                              I agree. "Love On Top" could've done very well on Pop. For me, it's the type of R&B songs that could easily crossover to Pop audience, even it reached the top 15 in the UK. Shame the label messed it up.
                              Exactly. I'm sure Love On Top would of done at least quite well on pop. I just don't understand why her label prevented pop radio from playing it. But oh well...Dance For You is making up for it, with it's amazing performance on Urban.

Winner

Comment

Slay 4 You

Comment

HOT 100

Dance For You #90 (#100)

Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

Dance For You #10 (#13)

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                    Her sexiest song ever!!! Hell this is probably how she got Blue Ivy in the first place.
                                    Yes, it's one hot song, very sensual and I love the production and instrumental, definitely one of her best songs but also very underrated as expected.

Glad it's having some unexpected success now.
                                    BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Yesssss 4th top 10 R&B hit from 4.

Comment

Originally posted by hugom2c
                                        HOT 100

Dance For You #90 (#100)

Comment

Climb "Dance For You" climb!!!!

Wish they never gave up on 4
                                          Beyonce / Destiny's Child Artists of the Decade.

115 Million Records Sold
                                          13 US & UK #1 Singles
                                          16 Grammy Awards

Comment

This song is so sexy and sensual. My word....someone give me a pole
                                            Love this
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Loving this all over again - shocked it's entered the Hot 100!

Comment

this is really slaying my life currently

entered my chart at # 2 this week

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                                                  This song is so sexy and sensual. My word....someone give me a pole
                                                  Love this
                                                  I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                                    Loving this all over again - shocked it's entered the Hot 100!
                                                    All due to its incredible support on urban

Comment

Beyoncé - Dance For You feat. T.I. (REMIX)

Comment

Ah he did his thing I guess , but this screams like one of those songs only Jay can remix.
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

For the straight ukmixers

Beyoncé - "Dance for You" Dance Cover by Black Queen

Comment

This totally slayed me when I first head it , I loved its video! I love it to death

Comment

Working...
                                                            X