No announcement yet.

Loreen - Heal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw it on facebook. Probably the new single in Sweden/Scandinavia?

#mess

Comment

• We'll never ever gettin' that video for "My Heart Is Refusing Me".

Btw, why isn't that single available in Germany! I need it so badly!

#mess [2]
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow

We'll never ever gettin' that video for "My Heart Is Refusing Me".

Btw, why isn't that single available in Germany! I need it so badly!

#mess [2]
        #mess indeed. :x

Comment

• kleerup and Loreen perform "Requiem Solution" on upcoming Swedish Grammis 2013 (Feb 20).
          http://swedishmusic.tistory.com/

Comment

• Ugh, they really need to release that damn video for MHIRM

Plus, I need a third single to be released in some European countries now.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Loreen will perform in a gay festival in Australia the next month! Hopefully, she will perform on TV...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW28Khxbrw

NRJ Sweden - Acoustic versions of "Heal" and "In my Head" fantastic as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
                  Loreen will perform in a gay festival in Australia the next month! Hopefully, she will perform on TV...
                  Ooh Sydney Mardi Gras! Awesome. Wonder how the hell they managed to get her to come down here for that....mind you, Euphoria was voted as our fave song of Eurovision last year, so that may have something to do with it.

I can't remember whether they televise the parade anymore though - I don't think they did last year, but they have in previous years, on cable.
                  Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• She shot a video for "Heal", premieres today

big fat LOL

I love her, but this era is such a big mess

Long time until the "Euphoria" video drops
                    Even longer until the "My Heart Is Refusing Me" videos comes and it's still not released while the single is DEAD everyhwere
                    No video and support for "Crying Out Your Name"
                    Random video for "Heal"
                    And finally a release for "In My Head"

xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                      She shot a video for "Heal", premieres today

xD

Comment

• 'HEAL' - MUSIC VIDEO.

wooooow! <3
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Stunning!
                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Amazing piece of art.

Comment

• I just watched the video for Heal. Stunning, yes! The song got deeper.
                              Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                              and you are no exception

Comment

• Summer tour:

Comment

• She's going to Lebanon??!!! Oh god I wish I could go

Comment

• Originally posted by naughty
                                    She's going to Lebanon??!!! Oh god I wish I could go

she's going to Rabat, Morocco too!, Isn't it closer to you?

Comment

Originally posted by naughty
                                      She's going to Lebanon??!!! Oh god I wish I could go

she's going to Rabat, Morocco too!, Isn't it closer to you?
                                      I didn't even notice that!!! yeah, it is closer, but if I have a chance on going it'd be Beirut cause I'm not free in May-June.

Comment

• ^It's only for 2 to 3 days Naughty, Morocco is really near to Libya!
                                        Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• #48 on UK iTunes + sold out on amazon UK

Loreen this is the time to promote your music

Comment

#48 on UK iTunes + sold out on amazon UK

There's nearly nothing planned in the upcoming months :-?

I hope she surprises us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                              Originally posted by greek_boy
                                              #48 on UK iTunes + sold out on amazon UK

There's nearly nothing planned in the upcoming months :-?

I hope she surprises us!

It's a shame she hasn't booked any festivals in UK this summer. I think she'll play some gigs in Baltics, Scandinavia, Lebanon and Morocco.

Comment

• http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heal-2013-Editi ... ition+2013

Heal - 2013 edition (re-release)

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heal-2013-Edition/dp/B00CV3P0JK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369256211&sr=8-1&keywords=heal+edition+2013

not feeling the cover, but I might getting this edition

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heal-2013-Edition/dp/B00CV3P0JK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369256211&sr=8-1&keywords=heal+edition+2013

It feels like Loreen just don't want to be in the charts.
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                    X