Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heal-2013-Edition/dp/B00CV3P0JK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369256211&sr=8-1&keywords=heal+edition+2013

Heal - 2013 edition (re-release)

It feels like Loreen just don't want to be in the charts.

It feels like Warner Sweden forced Loreen to do this. The new album will be released later this year, i guess.

Comment

• I don't like the new cover :(
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• That came from nowhere Oo - I don't get it why one has to re-release an album for just a new song!

And where's "See You Again"? Oo It's easily the happiest song on the whole album Oo
        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Is it really true? I hope it's fake to be honest. The cover looks bad IMO :(

She could have been huge but it looks like she has a bad label...

Comment

• ^Not sure, Loreen hasn't posted anything related to the re-release on facebook... but it's amazon so it could be true.

Comment

• On May 31st, an updated digital version of Loreen's debut album "HEAL" will be released. Now enhanced with the new single "We Got The Power" and "Euphoria (Acoustic Version)"
              no physical release then

Comment

• ^ Where is this info from? I still refuse to believe this is true

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                  ^ Where is this info from? I still refuse to believe this is true
                  https://www.facebook.com/LoreenTalhaoui

Comment

• I just added the song to my ITunes onto the album, re-ordered the tracklist and BAM! there is the re-release

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                      I just added the song to my ITunes onto the album, re-ordered the tracklist and BAM! there is the re-release

well those who don't own the album, here's the chance to get it with a new song

Comment

• Omg, the new acoustic version of Euphoria on Heal is so good!

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
                          Originally posted by Jesper
                          I just added the song to my ITunes onto the album, re-ordered the tracklist and BAM! there is the re-release

And a new improved cover
                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy

MINUS an amazing song titled "See You Again". It's a shame that you won't have the opportunity to listen to it :(

What a pathetic rerelease!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                              Originally posted by greek_boy

MINUS an amazing song titled "See You Again". It's a shame that you won't have the opportunity to listen to it :(

What a pathetic rerelease!
                              what a mess! why did they remove it? :(

Anyway, the re-release is nowhere to be found on charts... #fail

Comment

• The cover reminds me of a UNICEF advertisement! Pointless re-release...
                                I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinnec
                                  The cover reminds me of a UNICEF advertisement! Pointless re-release...
                                  That's how she's been handling her career post Eurovsion 2012
                                  Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• a shame another great song (We got the power) was wasted.

Comment

• A song titled "So Good It Hurts" which didn't make the final cut leaked. Loreen herself shared the song on her Twitter account.
                                      If you ask me, it is incredibly amazing! It sounds like a track which could have been released by Céline Dion.... Damn, they should put it on her next album! This sounds like something which German radio stations would play for sure!

[youtube:24ju6m8z]VgSYl-xlsac[/youtube:24ju6m8z]

Comment

• Lovely song, I really liked it, she's really one of my best singers. Just amazing.

Comment

• Loreen is still on MSM - her "musical sucidice misson"; now she's even destroying the magic of her old(er) masterpieces :(

[youtube:1unp5g7d]CkX_tcXeKQc[/youtube:1unp5g7d]

Comment

• So this will already celebrate its 7th birthday later this month - incredible!

Somehow I got interest to listen to this again this week and picked it back up after not listening to it for two years (according to LastFM, the last time was September 2017) and oh my, this hasn't lost one spark of its beauty AT ALL! Especially the first five songs still sound absolutely brilliant. Truly one of the best albums this decade.

Comment

Working...
                                            X