No announcement yet.

Loreen - Heal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg, the new acoustic version of Euphoria on Heal is so good!

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
      Originally posted by Jesper
      I just added the song to my ITunes onto the album, re-ordered the tracklist and BAM! there is the re-release

well those who don't own the album, here's the chance to get it with a new song
      And a new improved cover
      My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
        I just added the song to my ITunes onto the album, re-ordered the tracklist and BAM! there is the re-release

MINUS an amazing song titled "See You Again". It's a shame that you won't have the opportunity to listen to it :(

What a pathetic rerelease!
        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
          Originally posted by greek_boy

MINUS an amazing song titled "See You Again". It's a shame that you won't have the opportunity to listen to it :(

What a pathetic rerelease!
          what a mess! why did they remove it? :(

Anyway, the re-release is nowhere to be found on charts... #fail

Comment

• The cover reminds me of a UNICEF advertisement! Pointless re-release...
            I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinnec
              The cover reminds me of a UNICEF advertisement! Pointless re-release...
              That's how she's been handling her career post Eurovsion 2012
              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• a shame another great song (We got the power) was wasted.

Comment

• A song titled "So Good It Hurts" which didn't make the final cut leaked. Loreen herself shared the song on her Twitter account.
                  If you ask me, it is incredibly amazing! It sounds like a track which could have been released by Céline Dion.... Damn, they should put it on her next album! This sounds like something which German radio stations would play for sure!

[youtube:24ju6m8z]VgSYl-xlsac[/youtube:24ju6m8z]

Comment

• Lovely song, I really liked it, she's really one of my best singers. Just amazing.

Comment

• Loreen is still on MSM - her "musical sucidice misson"; now she's even destroying the magic of her old(er) masterpieces :(

[youtube:1unp5g7d]CkX_tcXeKQc[/youtube:1unp5g7d]

Comment

• So this will already celebrate its 7th birthday later this month - incredible!

Somehow I got interest to listen to this again this week and picked it back up after not listening to it for two years (according to LastFM, the last time was September 2017) and oh my, this hasn't lost one spark of its beauty AT ALL! Especially the first five songs still sound absolutely brilliant. Truly one of the best albums this decade.

Comment

Working...
                        X