• Show
Clear All

• Loreen performing "Sober" in China:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_9h_uu ... r_embedded

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
      Loreen performing "Sober" in China:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_9h_uu ... r_embedded
      Poor Loreen. The performance is great and I love the "dancers", but the acoustic is horrible! Haven't they checked the sound first? Oo
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Loreen will perform on "Billboard Live" in Tokyo next month.

Comment

• ^ i hope we will see "Heal" on the Japan Album Charts after that. Performances have sometimes big effects there.

Comment

• damn the booklet of the album is bad :( no lyrics or pics.

Originally posted by Tansike
            ^ i hope we will see "Heal" on the Japan Album Charts after that. Performances have sometimes big effects there.
            and hopefully radio will play her single(s)

Comment

• The whole era leaves me with an impression of a busker getting unpredictable amount of success and making the performance schedule seem as unplanned as possible.
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                The whole era leaves me with an impression of a busker getting unpredictable amount of success and making the performance schedule seem as unplanned as possible.

Each fan of Britney's or Christina's would be happy to see 'em performing and promoting like crazy as Loreen does.

I think that the label is just a little bit stupid.
                "My Heart Is Refusing Me" has appeared on several iTunes chart as well. She performed it on German TV twice; botch performances were seen by 5 million people and we got a physical single in late November, but her label isn't clever enough to finally release a music video! Oo

That's so stupid, since that song could've been huge.

Comment

• They have ****ed up the videos. First Euphoria and now MHIRM! At least, i hope it worths the wait.

Originally posted by Mainshow

Each fan of Britney's or Christina's would be happy to see 'em performing and promoting like crazy as Loreen does.
                  No, you're wrong. Loreen is a newcomer [not an established name like Christina or Britney] so she needs bigger exposure, plus she had one of the biggest hits of 2012 so i guess everyone would love to have her performing on their TV show...

Loreen is working hard but i wish her team had better promo plans. I mean NO PROMO in France, Italy and UK? Plus, she didn't perform in Australia or US, but she did perform in China? Still, it's good but Australia was already warmed up with Euphoria and she could receive a Gold certification for the single if she had performed it there.

Comment

• She should have performed in the UK & Australia! So true!

However, perhaps everything will be better with the 2nd album.

www.expressen.se/noje/musik/loreen-plan ... en-i-host/

Loreen's plannin' to release her 2nd studio album THIS AUTUMN! Oo

Any Sweds around to sup this up, pls?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow

However, perhaps everything will be better with the 2nd album.

www.expressen.se/noje/musik/loreen-plan ... en-i-host/

Loreen's plannin' to release her 2nd studio album THIS AUTUMN! Oo

Any Sweds around to sup this up, pls?

omg she's pulling a rihanna and releases new album every year! actually i'm here for that but we shouldn't expect a monster hit like Euphoria...

So that means they won't release more singles from "Heal", perhaps a new single in Sweden, just in time for "Eurovision 2013" and "crying out your name" in Europe.

Comment

• I like 'Crying Out Your Name', but I can't see why they decided to release it as a single. I think there are much better choices. Should've gone with 'In My Head' or 'Broken Robot'

I hope she will release 'Sober' after 'My Heart Is Refusing Me' in Europe instead of COYN
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

www.expressen.se/noje/musik/loreen-planerar-skiva---vill-slappa-den-i-host/
                          Of course! I'll do a quicky, so excuse my extremely lazy English here:

Loreen is planning a new record - wants to release it this fall

- Loreen's gonna hit the studio again and record new material, "I've started working on it already".

Euphoria. She won Melodifestivalen, and the Eurovision Song Contest, then there was Crying Out Your Name and the album Heal.
                          2012 has been a very succesful year for Loreen but she reveals that she already feels inspired to record a second LP.
                          The singer tells Expressen that she's ready to hit the studio with the goal to release the new album during autumn 2013.
                          - I like to do long-term plans, so even if the album would be released this fall, I've already started working on it.

"It's time consuming"

Currently, she has a vision of how she wants it to sound:

- At the moment I'm very focused on how to experiment with different productions which I haven't done before, I feel as if I have more time making this album. To mix things up and make it sound even harder from what I've done before. I don't want to install too many finished sounds and stuff, but instead more genuinely create sounds. This takes quite some time.

Lyrically, what can you tell us about your next album?

- I don't know, prior to this project I've been very inspired by relationships, which I find exciting, because that is all we have really. Looking at it from a materialistic point of view, you can have everything, but it's your relations with others and how you've handled them which you'll bring with you to your grave.

- So.. relations often inspire my lyrics, destructive, positive or neutral relations, for whatever reason. I find everything else rather uninteresting, but I guess that I sometime have to write one of those club-tracks about when you're out and partying. But even such a story could be conveyed in a more interesting way than the usual.

A bit too focused

At the same time as she's working with the new record Loreen will also be travelling the world to perform, next on the schedule is for instance a trip to Japan. But this doesn't prevent her from being creative, but quite the opposite:

- I think that artists function in different ways. I'm a "periodare" (someone who does something at different times, not everything at once). What inspires me are the things that happens around me, the people I met, and when that happens I want to get into that creative zone immediately, says Loreen and continues:

- I enjoy creating, everything, I dislike when it becomes too focused. Being locked up in the studio for 4 days in a row and eventually take a break and do something else is very important, so that I can look at the creative process and relate to everything that's happening.

"It doesn't matter"

From now on, Loreen describes her life as an artist as entering "a new phase".

- It's a new chapter with new energy. It's just fun to return, but you don't want to return being the exact same artist you was before, because I'm an artist and I'm constantly in a creative mindset trying to find new "forms".

- But at the same time, I can't take anything too seriously, whatever happens, happens, we'll just have to wait and see. But it will be fun to start producing and then see the different reactions to my work.

Loreen's album "Heal" was released in October, last year.
                          Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                          and you are no exception

Comment

• I don't think the album will come out in fall or anytime, she isn't committed and her schedule is a mess. Also whatever happened to the video of the 2 years old single "My Heart Is Refusing Me" which was shot hmmmm like 2/3 months ago??
                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngels
                              I don't think the album will come out in fall or anytime, she isn't committed and her schedule is a mess. Also whatever happened to the video of the 2 years old single "My Heart Is Refusing Me" which was shot hmmmm like 2/3 months ago??
                              True. Perhaps the video will be used to promote her 2nd album in late 2013?

@Vindrag

Thank you so much! That was even more I expected! It was lovely to read and it makes me so excited about her next album. She wants to go harder? - I'm fine with that
                              Hopefully, she will stick on that plan and release her album in autumn! That would be great!

Comment

• Thanks Vindrag !

Comment

• Loreen performed "In My Head" at P3 Guld 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbUuQdsi_Q

flawless Loreen! I LOVE the performance.

Comment

Loreen performed "In My Head" at P3 Guld 2013

Thanks for sharing!

What an amazing performance! The end is the best eargasmn I've ever heard! OMG, her voice has got such power! - It's one of my favourite performances by her ever! - This song should get a music video!

Comment

It's one of my favourite performances by her ever! - This song should get a music video!
                                      Preach! I need the music video of MHIRM, Crying Out Your Name and In My Head.

Comment

• Loreen will be the interval act in the Melodi Grand Prix Final that will be held at the Oslo Spektrum, in Oslo, next Saturday. She will be accompanied by 11 dancers and will treat the audience with her big European hit “My heart is refusing me”

Comment

• "Heal" (song) has grown on me a lot lately. what a great song wow.

Comment

• NEW SONG: "Requiem Solution".

There's only a recoding session with Kleerup playin' the piano & Loreen's voice.

The song's about Kleerup and his coma experience. He was close to pass away.

If you ask me, I think it's more than beautiful:
                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m6Hwpv8Deo

Comment

Her dress looks amazing. I'm sick of seeing her in black robe.
                                              http://www.twitter.com/yilmaz_ersan
                                              http://www.facebook.com/ersanyilmaz.93

You guys might follow and add me.

Comment

NEW SONG: "Requiem Solution".

There's only a recoding session with Kleerup playin' the piano & Loreen's voice.

The song's about Kleerup and his coma experience. He was close to pass away.

If you ask me, I think it's more than beautiful:
                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m6Hwpv8Deo
                                                Thank you for sharing this. It is breathtaking.
                                                Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• Originally posted by ersan
                                                  Originally posted by greek_boy

Her dress looks amazing. I'm sick of seeing her in black robe.

+1111 loved that dress too.

Comment

• "In My Head" is now out on Spotify and iTunes with remixes from Promise Land!

Spotify: http://spoti.fi/YBQbUY
                                                    iTunes: http://bit.ly/XJ0xSu
                                                    they are pushing in my head now?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X