Loreen - Heal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loreen - Heal

Loreen has confirmed that her debut album will be released in late October.

Yeayyy Loreen. Looking forward to this. Euphoria was fantastic
    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Do you have a source, when it comes to its day of release?

I only read that it's goin' to be released on 22nd October, 2012.
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow
        Do you have a source, when it comes to its day of release?

I only read that it's goin' to be released on 22nd October, 2012.
        I read it on a few websites, but they all changed it to late October. Some music stores online are already taking pre-orders. Among them is CDON.com which says the album will come out on October 24th.

Comment

I think for the source you need an article or youtube link the video ...
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

It is confirmed that the new album will be released in late October (22/10 must be the Scandinavian release date)

Comment

I can't wait for this!!

- Sober
              - Euphoria
              - My Heart Is Refusing Me (hopefully that new mix)
              - PLEASE!!! I hope she adds the cover of Bjrk's "Jga"

I don't know if I will love or hate this album, but I believe in Loreen!
              Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
              and you are no exception

Comment

This one is posted on the Popjustice forum, but I think it's a fanmade tough...

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK

Is it posted as fanmade? I doubt it's the official.

Comment

This should've been released a while back, I am not as excited anymore.
                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy
                      Originally posted by StefanK

Is it posted as fanmade? I doubt it's the official.
                      No, they don't know it's a fanmade but I think it is...

Comment

That's an old photoshoot, according to her she shot the album photoshoot no so long ago, that picture has been around since the Eurovision.

Comment

It's a damn shame she never performed Euphoria in the UK after Eurovision! :x
                          Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                          and you are no exception

Comment

Originally posted by Vindrag
                            It's a damn shame she never performed Euphoria in the UK after Eurovision! :x
                            ikr? its so annoying to see her performing Euphoria a thousand times in Germany, yet no performances in UK!!!! imagine if she done some proper promo there the song would'be passed 200k sales

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels
                              I hate to wait as well, but I don't mind that it kinda took Loreen so long to release her debut album.

Listen to most winners of Eurovision. Most of their albums are kinda crap, 'cause each song sounds the same or it sounds fast-produced so that their label could use their 5 minutes of fame to sell their albums.

Loreen is really involved in her music. Even if she doesn't write a song, she totally direct the producer, how to arrange it. She really knows what she wants and I don't mind waiting for an album with songs the artist cares about the songs.

- - -

Btw, I think that we can take for grounded that "You're In My Head" will be on the album as well (as she mentioned at a Swedish Gala that this song is gonna out in some weeks).

@Vindrag
                              I really hope that "Joga" will be on her album as well. Her performance of that song is just breathtaking!

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels
                                I think they did the right think to release the album later. I know that it would've sold more with the Eurovision hype, but now, there is time to promote it(if they book her promo appearances in Europe..) and she worked hard for the album which i think it's going to be awesome!

Lena's album was available after Eurovision, but it didn't have longevity on charts (outside Germany).

Remember that Euphoria was a monster hit and was selling a lot for months. This is the right time to release the second single and promote both the new single and the album!

Comment

I though the title is ''Heal'' :-?

but still, I'm very interested in this, hope she delivers

Comment

Loreen is part of "The Voice '12" in Denmark tonight.

I can't wait to watch another performance of "Euphoria" on Youtube ;)

Btw, Cheryl Cole is there as well ;)

Comment

Yes, Loreen's facebook page has uploaded a pic. Her first show in Denmark! A bit weird considering Denmark is next to Sweden so she could've gone there to perform in festivals/TV shows.

So, Norway is the only Nordic country that Loreen hasn't visited yet.

Comment

She shouldve released the album when the momentum was going after her Eurovision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfsmagik
                                          She shouldve released the album when the momentum was going after her Eurovision win.
                                          +1

I kinda lost interest in her, but i'm still curious the hear her album.
                                          BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

So it's Healed or Heal?

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy
                                              So it's Healed or Heal?
                                              I dont know but i preferred when the album was going to be called "Rapture".

Comment

I found both on the Internet.

Btw, I prefer "Healed" to "Heal"

Have you already watched her performance @SW3 New Pop Festival, Germany?
                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlFRouj7lM

Cannot find a video of her performance in Denmark yesterday :(

Comment

CDON.com says the name of the album is just "Loreen"... :-?

http://cdon.eu/music/loreen/loreen_(signed_edition)-20639702

Comment

Working...
                                                  X