No announcement yet.

will.i.am & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice to see Britney in a video again, but this song is so underwhelming especially after his last single with Eva Simons which was awesome!

Comment

• amazing video! so crisp!
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• When this is released in the UK? What date? Top 5 for sure or is that too optimistic?

Comment

• This has grown on me...i think the remixes are going to be immense. Britney's vocals are remix ready on this since she is talking
          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
            amazing video! so crisp!
            That's what I love, it's simple visuals and crisp clear quality, perfect for this song. Also love Britney's looks and visuals with multiple Brits. Could do with more of her and less of Mr. Ego but it's his album song after all.
            BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Britney looks very good in the video!
              My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• The video is great! Hoola Hoopa is better though.

Starting to warm up to will.i.am and Titney bitch. The song is growing on me.
                Originally posted by Thriller
                Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• I do like the video. I think it could've done with a Britney costume change though, and her looking a bit more free.

Comment

• #1 on US iTunes.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                      #1 on US iTunes.
                      Awesome!
                      I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• This has grown on me so much!

Comment

• Boring and cheap video

Comment

• omg! I hate this music and now hate this video ! X_X

Comment

• Love the video,especially Britneys appearance. And #1 on iTunes already? Power of Britney proven once again. Hater$ gonna hate.
                              I hate Christmas

Comment

• I listened to this song for the first time and I found it really awful. And the video is not saving it at all, it's boring with those poor effects... Oh and I didn't expect Britney to have that voice.......

I might listen to it again, as I noticed a lot of people hated it at first.

Comment

• Queen Holly Valance staning

Holly Candy @hollycandy

It's Britney Bitch. And I'm so glad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX ... r_embedded
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• It think that this video is great. It's not the best video I've ever seen, but it's a will.i.am song at all and we all got to know that Britney won't dance in that video as it was said on Twitter. So there's no way to be disappointed that she doesn't dance.

However, Britney totally looks f'cking flawless at the moment and this music video proves it.

I would have loved to see more of her in that "fire discoballs-dress", 'cause I think that this outfit suits her so well, but it's a video/song by will.i.am at all, so I do not complain.

That song has grown on me as well. I'm not in love with it right now, but it doesn't "suck" anymore.

Oh and I'm really happy to see her and will on #1 on iTunes ;)
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Song is actually really good Video is hella stupid though...
                                      Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• The video is ok,although I really don't like those repetitive and dull effects with several Britneys.
                                        Anyway,this video is showing that Britney still can do what she did very well during FF era: sell singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyall
                                          When this is released in the UK? What date? Top 5 for sure or is that too optimistic?
                                          January 7 according to amazon and i think that's not too optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaFanatic
                                            Song is actually really good Video is hella stupid though...
                                            Erm...

Originally posted by RaFanatic on page 10
                                            Big Fat Bass was FYAH, but this is just blah. What's with Brit's voice? :-?
                                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• one of the worst songs, I've ever heard in my life. utter trash in my opinion. I don't even recognize her voice anymore and will i am is so dull.. still living in 2000 and late production-wise.

I expected more.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• The video is a bit naff, but the song is still excellent.
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• It's bad hair day, bitch!

Comment

• UK release date is 7th January.
                                                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• That's so late :(
                                                      BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
                                                        That's so late :(
                                                        They want to take advantage of post-Christmas period (low sales), so that they can get better peak I guess

Comment

• How did this song go from being absolutely dreadful to my new jam?
                                                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                                            How did this song go from being absolutely dreadful to my new jam?
                                                            it's Transformney bitch

Comment

• Horrible from hair to toe

Comment

Working...
                                                              X