Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will.i.am & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout

Get ready to scream and shout.
    Britney and Will.I.Am are filming their music video for “Scream & Shout” this weekend, BreatheHeavy.com can exclusively report.

BH obtained the casting call for the vid, which claims the song is NOT called “Sexy Sexy” as fans previously thought, rather “Scream & Shout”.
    The video, being shot this weekend: October 13 & 14, will feature male/female fire breathers and professional dancers.
    http://www.breatheheavy.com/
    DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Excited to hear this!
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [85-81]

Comment

Hopefully this is her 6th UK & US #1!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

I'm ready for da kween!!!
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

So that supposed tracklist with Sexy Sexy is fake!! excited for this!

Comment

I just have this feeling that Brit will "KILL" this one severly...
              very cool!

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Can't wait, apparently will I am is not the only producer in the song, Darkchild was in studio with Britney too
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

Do we have a more reliable sauce?
                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

I really, really hope this can bring her back on the map in UK. Will I Am usually has success there, right?

I don't even care about US that much, Britney's doing great there on her own but UK has been a market that totally let her go, she needs it back and this is a perfect chance to do it!
                      BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                        Do we have a more reliable sauce?
                        i'm sure we will have more info from other reliable source's* soon

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                          ...UK has been a market that totally let her go...
                          Pretty much whole europe did!

Comment

Originally posted by SCHoli
                            Originally posted by ginnyfan
                            ...UK has been a market that totally let her go...
                            Pretty much whole europe did!
                            not really..
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

Comment

scrying, this is going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                Excited to hear this!
                                +1

I need some new music from Brit this year!!

Comment

yaaaaay new BritBrit

that's not even spectacular now, everybody's coming back this Fall

I'm not so sure about it, Will is a mediocre producer, judgin on Fall In Love (Rita Ora), Big Fat Bass, This Is Love and the last 2 BEP albums

Comment

This Is Love is one of the best songs this year! Amazing song! For me will is really great producer I have loved every songs what he produced bar I Gotta Feeling the only thing what annoys me about his production is autotune, but hopefully if Darkchild is co-producer Britney's voice won't be autotuned then! Coz his stuff on Femme Fatale didn't had autotune and he knows that we don't like when she's using that!
                                    Last FM <3
                                    Instagram

Comment

If Will.I.Am and Britney work together, this could be actually moved to DANCE SECTION already ...
                                      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

I'm just interested for Britney, but Will is just trash! ... not really interested on his muci tbh...

Comment

I hope this gives her some relevance back in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                            Features hardly do anything for the featuring act's popularity (just check how Moves Like Jagger did nothing for Christina Aguilera's career although fans thought that she would've been the main reason for the song's success)...
                                            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

^ I don't think this will be such a short feature, I mean surely Britney won't just sing a 15 second segment in the end. I expect her to do the majority. What does Will usually do, rap or what? He doesn't sing, right?
                                              BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

He does rap as well as singing (as you could hear on This Is Love)...

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Jordan (Owner of Breatheheavy.com) has heard the song. According to him, the song could feature more Britney, but it's enough to make fans happy and she brings it!

So we shouldn't expect a lot of Britney.

He also said: the song has a sick beat and her voice sounds sexy sexy.

AND.......

The song features the epic intro-line from Gimme More:

It's Britney, bitch!

Really excited to hear it!
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

hmmmmmm.... I don't know about this. I hope it will be good but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. I didn't like Big Fat Bass.

Hope the videos good though!
                                                    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                      Features hardly do anything for the featuring act's popularity (just check how Moves Like Jagger did nothing for Christina Aguilera's career although fans thought that she would've been the main reason for the song's success)...
                                                      Timmy wtf? How do you know it did nothing for her career? Did you expect Christina's old albums to re climb to no1 or something? I'm sure MLJ did a lot for Christina, and I'm sure her new album will have much more success in the UK than Bionic.
                                                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by Garf69
                                                        Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                        Timmy wtf? How do you know it did nothing for her career? Did you expect Christina's old albums to re climb to no1 or something? I'm sure MLJ did a lot for Christina, and I'm sure her new album will have much more success in the UK than Bionic.
                                                        You're sure? It's hard to predict really...she was barely in the song, and no one talks about X-tina when mentioning the song :-?
                                                        "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Britney has now confirmed that the title is Scream & Shout!
                                                          Last FM <3
                                                          Instagram

Comment

6th #1 Hot 100 for Britney here we come, and her 3rd #1 debuts

Comment

Working...
                                                            X