10. Daniel in the Den
    11. Laura Palmer
    12. Get Home
    13. Weight Of Living, Pt. I
    14. The Silence [DELUXE]
    15. Laughter Lines [DELUXE]
    16. Bad Blood (Piano Version) [DELUXE]
    Out, March 4th.

SOOOO excited! This is going to be my favourite album of 2013 if my predictions are right! Dan's voice is just heaven and everything they've released (singles, remixes, b-sides, mixtapes) has been incredible so far!!

Extended cut cover

Comment

So hyped for this!

Comment

Love the album cover. The singles have all been good, so I'll definitely have to check this out.
        late.

Comment

Artwork looks like a film poster!
          vulnicura.

Comment

Looking forward to it, love the singles.
            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

ALBUM SAMPLER

Comment

Bar the singles, I like the sound of "These Streets", "Icarus" and "Laura Palmer" the most.

Comment

Love all the singles so I'm excited for this! This has a huge chance on being my #1 album of 2013 if the album tracks are as amazing as the singles.

Comment

Ooh this sounds gorgeous! Really looking forward to this!

Comment

It's nerdy how excited I am about this.

Comment

Leaked.

Listening now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
                          Leaked.
                          I need it now!

Comment

Just pre-ordered the album.

Comment

Best album of the year so far for me!

Comment

The album didn't leak - it got officially released in Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria....

I love it! So many potential smashes.

Comment

Flaws is an interesting track... Heard the song twice on VIVA so far.

The singer looks a bit like one of the guys of Kenny & Spenny...
                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

This album is just amazing! So many potential single choices, I can see it having crazy longevity! The production is incredible and Dan is killing it with the vocals.

Now, with the gig last night....OMG it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to! They were so excited because they said it was the biggest crowd they've had for a headlining show and they were really happy and surprised about the single going #2 and the album looking to do well. It was cute when Dan was like "go buy the album if you haven't...no actually you don't have to since you've come here" And it was hilarious when he was like despite all this, the highlight of their careers has been someone making a goat edition of 'Get Home'

Anywayyyys, the setlist was perfect! They did all the best songs as well as some of their B-sides and their amazing covers of 'What Would You Do' and 'Rhythm Of The Night'. There was just so much energy and Dan sounds exactly like he does on record live.
                                    When they did 'Pompeii' they went off and everyone was like "we want more" chanting, and then everyone in the venue started doing the "eh eh oh" bits of Pompeii and they came back for an encore and I forgot what they did (some ballad) because I was soooo excited for them to do 'Flaws' which had the crowd going out on a high when we left!! It was just sooooooo much fun! Literally one of the best gigs I've been to. I ADORE BASTILLE!!!!
                                    Only thing I didn't love - still liked it obvs - was they did a sped up version of 'Overjoyed' and it felt wrong dancing to that

Comment

"Things We Lost in the Fire", "Icarus" (my fave) and "Oblivion" should be singles.
                                      Also, re-release "Bad Blood".

Comment

Such a talented band. Wonderful album.

Comment

"Bad Blood" needs a re-release as a single and "These Streets" is demanding to be one!

Comment

Bad Blood is #1 on the album chart update with a lead of 6,500 copies!

Comment

Really nice little album (I wasn't going to buy it before but Pompeii and seeing them live definitely swayed me - as Carly says, they are great)

Towards the end it does feel a little like they've run out of ideas and you do get little rehashes of songs, similar melodies and sounds.

But lots of highlights - Things We Lost In The Fire is the one screaming single to me... on the sticker it mentions Laura Palmer - is that future single or was it one of their very first? Daniel In The Den and These Streets are other favourites.
                                              Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

This is my favourite album of the year so far. It is incredible and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys sitting down and listening to an album in full.

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/ma ... ood-review

Articles like these make me mad! There are some albums I can understand mixed opinions on, but I just can't see how you can love music and not like this album a little bit!

Comment

I find this album a total cringefest for some reason... apart from the singles it's just so blah for me.

Comment

It's not a bad album but I think it's just not my thing. It's such a shame, the mixtapes were exceptional!!! I am gutted that the version of Oblivion that was used in Other People's Heartaches Pt. II is not the same one on the album. :( The album version is such a downer.
                                                      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                                      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

#1 in UK
                                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

^And mixed Scottish results! Single is #1 but album is only #3! (Scot girl Emeli is #1 and fellow Celts #Phonics 2).
                                                          http://www.officialcharts.com/scottish-singles-chart/
                                                          http://www.officialcharts.com/scottish-albums-chart/

So, i have it on stream. And it's as expected. Shockingly over-rated act. The title track is still by far their best. Weight Of Living PtII and The Silence are great. The rest is either good/ passable or filler.

There is a lack of melody, a lack of power, a lack of soul. Invoking Twin Peaks doesn't help him either. David Lynch would laugh in his face. It's also about as "alternative" as Frankie Cocozza's hairstyle.
                                                          Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (4th July 20) - Young Ejecta, Sault, Sunmi, Millie Turner, Clan Of Xymox, John Carpenter, Hacker T Dog, Hurts, Hayley Williams, Jessie Ware, Kitty, Arca, Nadine Shah, Haim, Ray Lamontagne, Daniel Avery, Snowgoose, Grey Daze, Fire Saga.....

Comment

The album sold over 56k to be #1 last week

Comment

Working...
                                                            X