No announcement yet.

Justin Timberlake | Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not an urban track and I don't you'll ever hear this on urban radio. The song has the signature Timbaland sound and the video is freaking boring.
    Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
    2. Ugly Betty
    3. Six Degrees

Comment

• this song is just freakin amazeballs.
      hi guys

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
        And I agree with Hermes, the singing is definitely Pop but the melody and the beat are definitely Urban, especially with a little help of him/Timbo beatboxing. Plus the second part of the song, you are you are the love of my love... is definitely R&B.
        and I'm sure if this had been released by any black artist like Neyo or Chris Brown , this would totally be considered RnB / Urban without a question

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
          Originally posted by abi
          And I agree with Hermes, the singing is definitely Pop but the melody and the beat are definitely Urban, especially with a little help of him/Timbo beatboxing. Plus the second part of the song, you are you are the love of my love... is definitely R&B.
          and I'm sure if this had been released by any black artist like Neyo or Chris Brown , this would totally be considered RnB / Urban without a question
          Oh my god! You have a point!

Comment

• This will be sent to pop at he grammies.. same Bracket as Halo , Locked out of heaven etc
            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
              This is not an urban track and I don't you'll ever hear this on urban radio. The song has the signature Timbaland sound and the video is freaking boring.
              It's #21 on Power 105.1's top playlist though, US biggest Urban station. I think it would've charted in the lower part of Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs if Billboard hasn't made a new rule (songs can only chart if they enter the top 50).

Comment

• hot 100 position being peak and current?
                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                  hot 100 position being peak and current?
                  Current - #7
                  Peak - #7

Comment

• OH WOW
                    Forever Young

Comment

• Here's the performance of "Mirrors" on The Ellen Show.

Nice one.

Comment

• amazing performance

Comment

• La la LOVEEE dis song, but tbh the live performances suck. his voice sounds dif to the record.
                          hi guys

Comment

• Originally posted by baddieGey
                            La la LOVEEE dis song, but tbh the live performances suck. his voice sounds dif to the record.
                            I think he improved vocally somehow, his voice during the 'NSYNC days were a lot more terrible, he now manages to sing the high notes live without cracking.

Comment

• Really loving this song at the moment, very catchy melody and great production but to be honest, it sounds like it has been taken straight from FutureSex...I don't mind that because it's providing a shift on radio away from dance but yeah, not overly innovative.

Comment

• Goes for Urban/UAC adds next week.

Comment

• Boyce Avenue cover, so much better than the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                    Boyce Avenue cover, so much better than the original.
                                    It's okay imo. *plays original*

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                      Goes for Urban/UAC adds next week.
                                      good news, I'm not sure about airplay - but I hope it will do something there

Comment

• Enters the R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart at #47, his 16th charting single there.

Comment

• Peaked at #30 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay, #19 on Mediabase Urban.

Still stanning for this song, my most played song of all time according to iTunes beating "Love On Top".

Comment

• Wow Ellie just covered this.

She made the song so sad and solid cover

https://soundcloud.com/adrian-czech
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• Ellie's cover are always brilliant, I still love her Only Girl one.
                                              Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• Still sounds fresh to this day. Urgh, such a masterpiece. Truly the anthem of our generation.

Comment

• Mirrors>>>>>>>>>>>Cry Me a River>>>>>>>What Goes Around
                                                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I wish the rest of this project was as good.
                                                    I made my own version of The 20/20 Experience:

1 Pusher Love Girl
                                                    2 Suit & Tie feat. JAY Z
                                                    3 Cabaret feat. Drake
                                                    4 TKO
                                                    5 Strawberry Bubblegum
                                                    6 Spaceship Coupe
                                                    7 That Girl
                                                    8 Drink You Away
                                                    9 You Got It On
                                                    10 Let The Groove Get In
                                                    11 Mirrors
                                                    12 Amnesia

Comment

• ^"Spaceship Coupe" and "You Got It On" are so underrated! "Spaceship Coupe" is like his "Dance For You" and "You Got It On" is such an R&B perfection. I also really like "Blindness" from Part 2, it's really smooth.

Comment

• Strawberry Bubblegum and You Got It On are the sexxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Modern classic! His best single by far. Actually, the best male single of the best decade.

Too bad the 20/20 Part 2 counterpart to this song (Amnesia) never got the chance to shine.
                                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Urgh the anthem of our generation
                                                            Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                            X