Selena Gomez | Come And Get It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainshow
    Cannot wait to see her performance! - Do we already know any details?
    She'll dance !! Her first ever real choreography!! The whole song will be choreographed
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
      Originally posted by Mainshow
      Cannot wait to see her performance! - Do we already know any details?
      She'll dance !! Her first ever real choreography!! The whole song will be choreographed
      I haven't known that! That's so cool! Hopefully, she'll dance her ass off! That performance needs to increase "Come And Get It"'s sales.
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• LQ video of the performance at the MTV Movie Awards!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck7u8nArpI

I love it!!

------

Originally posted by Selena Gomez
        "My favorite MTV performance for any of the awards would be Britney [Spears'] '[I'm a] Slave 4 U,' " Gomez said. "I just loved it. I thought it was super-iconic, and she owned that stage. The routine was impeccable. She looked beautiful. It was kind of when she had her transitioning moment, and that definitely inspired me for this one, for sure."

Comment

• Very good performance, i like how she danced and she improved again with her vocals. I also like that she always sings live despite not having the best voice.

Amazing tweets by Britney It's not the first time Britney writes something for Selena

Comment

• HANDS DOWN! - Selena's performance was amazing! I loved the whole choreography, the outfits were very fitting and her vocals weren't bad either! I hate all the users on Youtube commentin' that she cannot sing at all. That's simply not true. We all know that Selena isn't the best vocalist on Earth, but at least she's singin' live and I think that she did a pretty good job!

Britney really needs to collab with her! <3
            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• I thought her performance, vocally was a little rough, but considering it was her first time dancing while performancing I'll give her a pass.

Comment

• a bit shaky now and then but overall a very good performance, she really improved a lot
                Frank Ocean

Comment

• Just saw her performance on 'Dancing With The Stars', she did awesome, the dancing improved, she had a new outfit, very Bollywood! But Selena rocked it, I loved it!

Comment

• This is her better single, but her last live performances are just awful... usually after watching them I want to listen to the song more, but after watching her performances I feel like I like the song less!
                    My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                      This is her better single, but her last live performances are just awful... usually after watching them I want to listen to the song more, but after watching her performances I feel like I like the song less!
                      Totally agree. I haven't seen the DWTS performance but the MTV performance was just okay for me. She looked great and I loved the choreography, but there was something about it, the way the chorus sounded less impactful than it does when you listen to the recording, it made the song seem less than what it is. Still here for her and this song though!

Comment

• DANCING WITH THE STARS PERFORMANCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpNlNlvZlBI

Comment

• DWTS < MTV << Ellen

While the DWTS performance had an amazing choreo, you didn't hear her and if you heard her then her vocals were pretty bad. On Ellen the vocals on the verses (do you say that so in english? ^^) were amazing

Comment

• I find the DWTS her best overall performance so far, if I ignore the vocal mess

Comment

• The "Dancing With The Stars" performance was EPIC! Loved her outfit - it was way more flattering than the red one at the MTV awards, and the choreography was perfectly performed! Agree that her vocals could not be heard at all! :-?

Can someone give me link for the Ellen performance `cause I can`t find one...

Comment

• With the not so great performances aside (haven't seen the ellen on yet) I love how she is promoting this without a video yet...but I'm thinking this might be to early for all of the promo.

She needs to have more energy into the performance. It's like she aces the choreo but when it comes to the points to just improvise and feel the song she falls kinda flat.

Comment

• The Ellen Performance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotJlEk7eRk
                                  Better vocals but a dull performance (cuz she was barely moving)
                                  I don't think you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                    She needs to have more energy into the performance. It's like she aces the choreo but when it comes to the points to just improvise and feel the song she falls kinda flat.
                                    Yeah, I've noticed that too!

@Rutter: Thanks for the link!

Comment

• BILLBOARD HOT 100: #45 (DEBUT)

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                                        Coming back with this gyad damn jacked Bollywood beat! This song is too good. I love it. I don't think the chorus is weak at all. It reminds me a bit of Diamonds.
                                        It's not Bollywood. The language doesn't sound like Hindi. Probably another part of India. Maybe Rajasthani?

Anyway it's not that good. The sample is completely random. Stargate did it better with Jay Sean's Stolen back in 2004:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWD9LWrYyIo

Comment

• Why have all of her performances been absolutely horrible? She's singing oddly, and the vocals are atrocious. Guess I'll just listen to the song and enjoy it instead of watching it live..

Comment

• BB HOT 100

LAST WEEK: 45
                                            THIS WEEK: 22

Great boost on the chart! Can't wait for the video!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnaya
                                              It's not Bollywood. The language doesn't sound like Hindi. Probably another part of India. Maybe Rajasthani?
                                              Never mind. It's Punjabi.

Comment

• good song, crap performances. Bey needs to teach her a thing or two, seriously.
                                                hi guys

Comment

• Click! Sneak Peek Click!

Hands down to the VIDEO OF THE YEAR!! Oh my... This will smash so hard this summer!!

Comment

• OMG this looks already so much better than i expected
                                                    can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X