No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez | Come And Get It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooooh that video looks really cool and high budget. Can't wait to see it. This song has grown on me a lot and I like it now. I still wish the chorus lived up to the verses.

Her live performances are underwhelming to say the least. She seems awkward and she doesn't sell it very well, but maybe that skill will come with time.
    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• The video looks really good!

Comment

• I'm impressed by this preview as well! I think that it can be Selena's best album so far! Cannot wait to watch the entire thing next week!
        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Holy shit, looks like the video will make the song even better !
          Cant wait for this
          Frank Ocean

Comment

• The video preview sounds better than the actual full song.

Comment

• Video - http://www.mtvla.com/musica/artistas/se ... eo-906404/

Won't work for some people but if you wanna watch it before VEVO there it is ;)

EDIT: Vevo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-D1EB74Ckg
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Love the scenery. She looks really pretty and finally not the age of 12.

I think she should give up on the dancing though.

Comment

• Up to number 5 on US itunes! In green, songs 2-4 in red! Video effect coming hardddd.
                  It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
                  Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

Comment

• Nice video. Love the scenery.

Comment

• I think the Video is a bit boring and doesn't really fit the song... The Video is good and would be great for something more mature or something.. It should be more exciting
                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• The video makes the song alot better for me... The chorus is still very weak though.
                        Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• great video, love the mirror parts.
                          Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

• Love the whole music video!! She looks amazing and beautiful, the visuals are ground-breaking!! Ain`t playing around, she`s coming hard!!

Comment

• She looks absolutely stunning in the video.

Comment

• Really like the video. So scenic, sexy and vibrant. The epic shots of the mountains give me LOTR vibes lol
                                Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• The video is like a mix of Rihanna's Where Have You Been and Only Girl (In the World) (but with less pink). Selena looks good, but I'd feel wrong if I call her hot, she still looks like a 16 yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                    The video is like a mix of Rihanna's Where Have You Been and Only Girl (In the World) (but with less pink). Selena looks good, but I'd feel wrong if I call her hot, she still looks like a 16 yo.
                                    You are ABSOLUTELY right!!

Comment

• LOVE the Scenery! And really LOVE the song too now! So happy.
                                      My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• After the first time i watched the video i thought the same about "Where Have You Been", especially the part in the water.

The video is great, the scenes on the meadow are amazing! So beautiful!
                                        But i think the same like toni, i think she's sexy but i can't call her hot because she still has that baby face.

edit: I think this was the best live performance so far...

Comment

The video is like a mix of Rihanna's Where Have You Been and Only Girl (In the World) (but with less pink). Selena looks good, but I'd feel wrong if I call her hot, she still looks like a 16 yo.
                                          An improvement over 12, at least.

This is easily her best music video to date (not like it had that much competition anyway). She looks beautiful but I'd have liked more intense choreography. Oh well, she can only get better.
                                          UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                                          "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

True.

She looks like a little child...Her face puts me off actually, when I see her hot body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pompeii
                                              She looks absolutely stunning in the video.
                                              Frank Ocean

Comment

• gotta admit, haven't seen a that brilliant music video in years !!

it's more about the vid than the song actually, cuz it's much much better !! but it hypes up the song for me

looks like they're a really trying to make her happen WW and with this song/vid it should work (sadly)

Comment

• Nice video, great scenery, but the acting gets a bit repetitive towards the end... I get the Where Have You Been comparison!
                                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• BB HOT 100:

LAST WEEK: #23
                                                    THIS WEEK: #14

GO SELENA!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X