Chris Brown - Fine China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown - Fine China

First of all, before anyone asks what the hell "Fine China" is...

Porcelain derives its present name from old Italian porcellana (cowrie shell) because of its resemblance to the translucent surface of the shell. Porcelain can informally be referred to as "china" or "fine china" in some English-speaking countries
    Though some misuse the term fine china to describe cocaine the original definition refers to heroin in its purest form. It is a white powder unlike "dirty" heroin which is brown or black. Fine china can be snorted.
    Source

Last month, while on the Grammy’s red carpet Chris Brown revealed to media correspondent Ryan Seacrest that he just wants “real music” to come back in the new year. “I just want to go back to the real music, a lot of instruments, the real band essence of performing,” he explained. While, many remained skeptical of his statements, we can officially reveal that Chris is heading in a ‘real’ direction with the first single off his upcoming sixth studio album.

The record is titled “Fine China,” co-written with Eric Bellinger and Sevyn, and produced by Roccstar. A source has revealed to us the record has a infectiously catchy track, an uptempo retro vibe, with a groovy bass line, very Michael Jackson-esque, but still modern enough to please both the ‘Urban’ and Pop formats. Chris sings about his admiration for a specific female, who is irreplaceable like the item the song is titled after. “Fine China” will be the first official release off Brown’s upcoming album, originally rumored to be titled Carpe Diem, but now referred to as just X.

While an official release date for the single has not yet been announced, the singer has been filming the official music video this week in L.A.. Paparazzi were able to snag some shots from part of the set which show Breezy picking up his lady in a red Lamborghini. Check out some more pics and video footage below:

I immediately thought of "Nobody's Business" after reading the description. It better be good.

I'm interested

Comment

Shouldn't it be china, without capitals then?
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Lol at abi defining china!!!!!

I didn't like most of his single choices from last era. But I'm willing to give him another go.

Comment

It be interesting to see if and how he does this real instrument sounding album. Especially considering all his albums (idk about his first) are all electronic/synth based.
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Bring it!

Comment

As if us mere foreigners didn't know what 'fine china' was
              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Thanks Abi for that hahaha... classic

I thought it was chinese person with a hot ass
                Forever Young

Comment

Well he is a bull in a china shop sometimes....
                  The Emancipation of Jack Daniels

Comment

What happened to the Dance song Nobody's Perfect? Wasn't that the lead single? I know I was the only person that liked it but

Comment

So far, the description alone already sounds better to me than everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in the Fortune era.

Now I hope reality matches it!

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris
                        What happened to the Dance song Nobody's Perfect? Wasn't that the lead single? I know I was the only person that liked it but
                        People, let's just forget that song ever happened.

Comment

What in the world happened to him... :-?

Comment

hIS outfit is AMAZING
                            Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                              hIS outfit is AMAZING
                              It is. Vid may be cool.

I am so interested based on the description of the song. I hope reality matches.
                              I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

The girl in the video looks like Karruche though :-?
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^No she doesn't. Karrueche is much prettier and smaller.

Anyway, goes for adds in April 9.

Comment

Hope this will be good! Chris has been super inconsistent with his last few records.
                                    Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [130-126]

Comment

Produced by Diplo. Video premieres April 1.

Comment

I can't wait for this ! Interesting !!

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                                          I wasn't hear for it until I saw this. Bring it Chrissy.
                                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Chris is bringing Fine China back!!! YOLO JLO SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                              Originally posted by abi
                                              I wasn't hear for it until I saw this. Bring it Chrissy.
                                              Suddenly, this got interesting. Love Diplo!
                                              Originally posted by Thriller
                                              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                I wasn't hear for it until I saw this. .
                                                Me too. Now I got to say I'm interested.
                                                Hopefully it's better than anything he's released off Fortune, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                                                  Produced by Diplo.
                                                  Where did you see this? Billboard.com says it's produced by Roccstar and PK.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X