Diana Vickers - Cinderella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana Vickers - Cinderella

She's back! Diana Vickers is readying the release of her 1st single from the long awaited 2nd album!
    It's up for pre-order on iTunes, with a 1.30 minute clip - out July 21st! Video should be out soon, she already shot it in LA.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/cinde ... d632071404

It sounds so fun!

YESS!!
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

It's mad how she had a #1 single and album and then it was all over by the end of the year! Hopefully she can get another hit.

Comment

Quite poor. There doesn't seem to be anything special about the arrangements or melodies. It's funny how much Foxes sounds like she has Diana's material.
        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Cute! I like her.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

It sounds quite boring and generic.. It's a pity, I loved some songs on her debut album.
            Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

It's nice that she's not over-doing the 'quirkiness' of her voice, she sounds far better than she did on the first album.

This is cute but it doesn't really scream 'comeback'.
              The alternative to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimo
                It's nice that she's not over-doing the 'quirkiness' of her voice, she sounds far better than she did on the first album.

This is cute but it doesn't really scream 'comeback'.
                Yeah. :-? Sounds like Donkeyboy again.
                Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

Can't believe she's calling the album Music To Make The Boys Cry.

Cinderella sounds rather generic. Loved her last album though - Boy Who Murdered Love is severely under rated!
                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

FULL AUDIO

I really like this! Very catchy and great production. It reminds me in a funny way of "Stand Back" by Linus Loves ft. Sam Obernik.

Comment

Nice song
                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Nice song. I love her voice!

Comment

I really like it! Sounds like it would have fit well on Carly Rae Jepsen's album

Comment

Sounds good, not sure if it has big hit potential though
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Sounds okay, nothing special though.

Comment

Sounds nice - not much of a chorus. Won't be a big hit. She had better than this among those free and previewed songs. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77550&start=25
                                Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

I love the verses, they're very Fleetwood Mac. The chorus packs a punch too IMO, especially the "cos for you, I would lose, both both of my shoes" bit! I'd love this to be a surprise hit.

Comment

VIDEO

Shoeless but certainly not legless!

She's in a rock video too by Dinosaur Pile-Up viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97962" target="_blank

I see this is a Miranda Cooper co-write.

Comment

She looks great and I still love this!

Comment

It's creating a huge surge in my... chart!

Comment

I love Diana Vickers, but this just sounds like an album track.
                                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I'm glad Diana is finally back.
                                            She looks stunning in the video and the song has really grown on me since hearing this acoustic version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvIskBtODQ

Fingers crossed that things can go well for her the 2nd time around. I think being with a smaller label will lay off of some of the pressure for success.
                                            Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

I can't get over how good this song is!!!

I honestly hope she achieves the same success with 2 duo's of number 1's!

And then she gets the courage to come to Australia and Promote! . Her look and sound would slay .
                                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                              So does her microphone

Comment

Gutted this is flopping! I wish radio would play it, it's such a catchy little pop tune :(

Comment

Yeah real shame, did she even do any promotion?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X