Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daft Punk - Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celine sis
    P=MC2's Top 20
    Originally posted by Merci
    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Their 10 minute remix of this is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad
        Their 10 minute remix of this is great.
        Just heard it and it is great indeed!

Comment

• Just crossed 1M copies mark in UK.
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by arab
            Celine Dion "dancing" to Get Lucky

If it only was an official video...
            OMG! I'm dying here!
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Poor Celine :(

Comment

• The Daft Punk Remix is available on Spotify. It basically just makes the song last forever, which is quite nice.
                late.

Comment

• Evolution of Get Lucky

This is so cool!
                  Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                    The Daft Punk Remix is available on Spotify. It basically just makes the song last forever, which is quite nice.
                    great

also CD version is out now, So it might stay in chart a bit longer
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Florence Welch has done a cover of this (while being a bit drunk). Check HERE!
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                        Florence Welch has done a cover of this (while being a bit drunk). Check HERE!
                        A bit drunk? She's borderline wasted
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Did you guys watched this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NMPUcMeyvo

Comment

• So, does this even have an official video? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                              So, does this even have an official video? :-?
                              It doesn't. They said not to made any official videos this era, ironically cuz they're bigger than ever I'd say.

Comment

• I watched the video for "Get Lucky" yesterday and listened to the song for the first time and I love it! I can`t believe I`ve been so neglectful towards it all this time and didn`t listen to it on my will... Very, very catchy, the chorus is epic... It sounds so iconic that it makes me think they are sampling a former retro hit? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                                  I watched the video for "Get Lucky" yesterday and listened to the song for the first time and I love it! I can`t believe I`ve been so neglectful towards it all this time and didn`t listen to it on my will... Very, very catchy, the chorus is epic... It sounds so iconic that it makes me think they are sampling a former retro hit? :-?

what video
                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles
                                    Originally posted by Gagich
                                    I watched the video for "Get Lucky" yesterday and listened to the song for the first time and I love it! I can`t believe I`ve been so neglectful towards it all this time and didn`t listen to it on my will... Very, very catchy, the chorus is epic... It sounds so iconic that it makes me think they are sampling a former retro hit? :-?

what video
                                    the official one!
                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMnRGVVWeE4

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                      epic
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                                        I watched the video for "Get Lucky" yesterday and listened to the song for the first time and I love it!
                                        Just now?? For the first time ever???

How is that even possible? I love the song, but they play it everywhere and always that it has gotten a bit annoying. I seriously have no idea how could you not to hear it already.

@cuba The video is mix of THIS and some random anime that was made by MTV or idk who.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                                          Originally posted by Plym
                                          epic
                                          how could I omit this
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                            Originally posted by Gagich
                                            I watched the video for "Get Lucky" yesterday and listened to the song for the first time and I love it!
                                            Just now?? For the first time ever???
                                            @cuba The video is mix of THIS and some random anime that was made by MTV or idk who.
                                            They've included the anime from their videos from the "Discovery" era:

This is the Official MTV Video

On channels like The Box etc, they use a video which includes the anime footage plus footage from "Around the World".
                                            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• I admit I still don't like this much but have to LOL at a Q Awards nomination for best video
                                              RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

• I can't get over how sublime the production on this song is! Will it ever get old?
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Its cute but very derivative. Id rather just listen to classik disco.

Kudos to them for cracking the top 40 on the black chart tho.
                                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• It's such a classic sounding song, as soon as those strings start up...it's such a treat on the ears...loved hearing Chic perform it at the London New Years eve party a couple of years back too.
                                                    1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Working...
                                                    X