No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Stars Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attended her concert in Frankfurt yesterday and I have to say that I'm blown away.
    She's got attitude, she sang each song live (except of the Encore ("Come & Get It", "Slow Down") - quite sure about this), but most importantly, the atmosphere was fierce. People (especially younger girls and me and my friend) were jumpin', screamin' (for more) and Selena was really sweet and said some things directly to the audience.
    Oh, and some of her moves were really impressive and fierce!

I think that I can call myself a "Selenator" now Just bought the tour book, a shirt & a bag with all song titles on it <3
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Too bad they wasted the potential of this album.

Undercover, Love Will Remember and Nobody Does It Like You are ace songs and deserved to be singles.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
        Too bad they wasted the potential of this album.

Undercover, Love Will Remember and Nobody Does It Like You are ace songs and deserved to be singles.
        This.

Comment

Undercover is the "My Dilemma" of this Era

Comment

Originally posted by Era
            Undercover is the "My Dilemma" of this Era
            +1

I'm going to have to listen to My Dilemma now it's been about a month and that's too long
            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Forget Forever is one of my favourite Selena songs - if not her best.

Comment

So it's time I gave this album a chance... Listening for the first time ever.
                #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager
                  Noooooo I threw up playing this a hundred times. Go play My Everything instead!! :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                    Noooooo I threw up playing this a hundred times. Go play My Everything instead!! :evil:
                    I'll listen to My Everything this week too!
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                      I'll listen to My Everything this week too!
                      u'll listen to Dangerous Woman first :x

Comment

^ I'll listen to My Everything the day I buy Goodbye Lullaby!

Undercover should have been a single. Would have smashed at the time.
                        #Pray4AL6

Comment

Undercover was my favourite
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I enjoyed this, they did waste the potential of this album! :-? :-?

Comment

Like A Champion is the Outta My Hands (Loco) of this album
                              eas•y /?z?/

Comment

This might be a super generic record, but it's my favorite Selena Gomez album - by far.
                                ? Girls' Generation ?
                                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                  This might be a super generic record, but it's my favorite Selena Gomez album
                                  Same

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                                    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                    This might be a super generic record, but it's my favorite Selena Gomez album
                                    Same
                                    Jesus Biebz, u prefer it to Revival? hahaha

Comment

Love Will Remember was the gem on this. Better than anything she has released so far this era.

Comment

For me it's her weakest record, but still a good one.

Really difficult to rank the others though, i even think "A Year Without Rain", "When The Sun Goes Down" and "Revival" are all on the same level for me. Musically, "Kiss & Tell" is easily her weakest, but there's a nostalgia effect around it for me which makes it's cute.

Comment

What do we call this album, appearently Revival is SG1 and her upcoming album is SG2, then we have The Scene albums, but this seems to be a lingering album

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                            What do we call this album, appearently Revival is SG1 and her upcoming album is SG2, then we have The Scene albums, but this seems to be a lingering album
                                            An accident

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                                              Originally posted by Jesper
                                              An accident
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I can’t believe that "Like a Champion" made the cut but this masterpiece didn’t smh

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                X