Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

The lyric video is now uploaded to Kylie's YouTube channel as well:
      Skirt - Official Lyric Video

Good move.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Lovin' this. Kylie has been one of the few consistently great pop stars. I hope this era is huge for her.

Comment

Official extended mix leaked, and I'm hearing the original leaked, but I can't find it anywhere.

Sounds so much better fully mastered and in HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrder757
              Official extended mix leaked, and I'm hearing the original leaked, but I can't find it anywhere.

Sounds so much better fully mastered and in HQ.
              where i can listen to Extended and the Original ?
              http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
              http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

The original is the one in the lyric video! It's been confirmed to be the real thing a few times.

Some remixes are expected to see the light of day next week as the promo CDs will be sent out on Monday from what I've heard.

Comment

I like Skirt. it is a grower. But the lyric is a mess and the song has too much noise in it

Comment

Originally posted by Spiral
                    I like Skirt. it is a grower. But the lyric is a mess and the song has too much noise in it
                    You obviously haven't heard it in HQ then.. it's pretty amazing.

Comment

I love Skirt. It reminds me so much of 'X' and that's the only Kylie album I have and love. I can't wait for this album

And I just realised how flawless the Get Outta my Way Video is

Comment

Just checked this out and LOVE it!!

If she does more songs like this I might even buy her album this time..

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                          I love Skirt. It reminds me so much of 'X' and that's the only Kylie album I have and love. I can't wait for this album

And I just realised how flawless the Get Outta my Way Video is

Yes the get outta my way video is amazing quite frankly! Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab95
                            Just checked this out and LOVE it!!

If she does more songs like this I might even buy her album this time..
                            I'm more likely to do the opposite and that's coming from a Kylie fan
                            Seriously, I will buy her album of course, but I don't like this song.
                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

New official remix!
                              Skirt (Extended Mix)

Basically a combination of the original and the Dub Mix, plus the chorus sounds a bit more 'polished'.
                              Can't wait for the GTA remix to leak, Kylie's team is said to be raving about that one!

Comment

Something's about to happen! Kylie tweeted this yesterday:
                                Originally posted by kylieminogue
                                Happy weekend #lovers... #Skirt news coming Monday
                                I hope it means a commercial release!

Comment

If this turns out to be the new single from the forthcoming album, I'll be extremely disappointed! It's subpar, in all honesty.
                                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I'm starting to think that the Skirt news on Monday might be the announcement of a remix EP but of course nothing's confirmed yet. Kylie's US label has been uploading mixes for days now plus they also uploaded this picture today:

Listen to the remixes released so far:
                                    Radio Edit
                                    Extended Mix
                                    Switch Remix *highly recommended!!!*
                                    Nom De Strip Dub
                                    Nom De Strip Extended Mark Picchiotti Edit
                                    Hot Mouth Remix
                                    Stop Me Shake Remix
                                    GTA Remix (Snippet)

The Switch remix has to be one of the best Kylie remixes I've heard, it's amazing! Better than the original imo.

Comment

Switch Remix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other

Comment

Switch remix almost makes me like the song, almost

It's a lot better than the original.
                                        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

None of these remixes comes even close to the original.
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Updated the list of remixes with another two that were uploaded today, the Hot Mouth and the Stop Me Shake mixes. The Hot Mouth one is pretty good actually but the latter one is downright terrible.
                                            The flawless Switch remix remains unbothered...

Comment

The news is indeed the Skirt - Remixes EP (including the original version)! It's available to buy on Beatport.
                                              You can listen to teasers from the remixes here or from the list a few posts above.

I think it's way overpriced... :-? I mean, 10.38 for 6 mixes?!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomyX
                                                The news is indeed the Skirt - Remixes EP (including the original version)! It's available to buy on Beatport.
                                                You can listen to teasers from the remixes here or from the list a few posts above.

I think it's way overpriced... :-? I mean, 10.38 for 6 mixes?!
                                                TomyX i just bought it today and cost was 1.99 for one remix... Switch Remix exactly. So for one song you need to paid 1.73 + VAT = 1.99

Comment

I really like this track + it's remixes.
                                                  Definitely one for the clubs!
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

finally checked this in the full, sounds good, perfect for buzz single!
                                                    Last FM <3
                                                    Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                                    X