Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Flatline

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^In the simplest possible terms, the chorus had too many words in it.
    If it just went "flatline, flatline, flatline, line, line, line" with an EDM beat, this would have gone top 10
    Waffles are checked cookies

    Comment


    • Originally posted by heppolo
      ^In the simplest possible terms, the chorus had too many words in it.
      If it just went "flatline, flatline, flatline, line, line, line" with an EDM beat, this would have gone top 10
      Shady. I'll have to give this a listen soon, it's seems like lots of different types of listeners like it.
      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wayne
        Can't believe this wasn't a massive hit - it's absolutely fantastic.
        exactly this

        Originally posted by heppolo
        Originally posted by naughty
        Originally posted by Wayne

        Can't believe this wasn't a massive hit - it's absolutely fantastic.
        I have to agree, it's an amazing song.
        I'd say it sounds somehow too 'indie' to become a mainstream bop.
        if this is supposed to be "too indie", then there's something wrong with the GP

        Originally posted by heppolo
        ^In the simplest possible terms, the chorus had too many words in it.
        If it just went "flatline, flatline, flatline, line, line, line" with an EDM beat, this would have gone top 10
        don't forget the tropical house influence and a Bebe Rexha feature
        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
          Originally posted by heppolo
          ^In the simplest possible terms, the chorus had too many words in it.
          If it just went "flatline, flatline, flatline, line, line, line" with an EDM beat, this would have gone top 10
          Shady. I'll have to give this a listen soon, it's seems like lots of different types of listeners like it.
          I don't know how to describe it - you can tell it's very Sugababes-esqe but I think it's a step up.

          Mutya in particular is amazing.

          Comment


          • If anything it sounds quite like something Siobhan would release on her solo record. Especially I feel it in the mid 8
            Waffles are checked cookies

            Comment


            • It was a big hit in Siobhan standards...
              “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

              “I’m staying right here.”

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mikerocha
                It was a big hit in Siobhan standards...
                The shade is WILD

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mikerocha
                  It was a big hit in Siobhan standards...
                  Siobhan has no hit standards tho.

                  Comment


                  • The Crown vs Keisha thing is just dragging on and on and on.

                    Crown submitted their last evidence on December 9th and now there's a two month period to review everything before a decision gets made either way.

                    I don't know why Crown is so bothered about keeping the name. 4.0 are never getting back together and Sugababes did hardly any merchandise. Too Lost In You is basically the only song that still gets played even remotely often so what are they holding on to it for? They may aswell have just given the girls the name but sought like 10% ownership or something.
                    Uk the only way

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz
                      The Crown vs Keisha thing is just dragging on and on and on.

                      Crown submitted their last evidence on December 9th and now there's a two month period to review everything before a decision gets made either way.

                      I don't know why Crown is so bothered about keeping the name. 4.0 are never getting back together and Sugababes did hardly any merchandise. Too Lost In You is basically the only song that still gets played even remotely often so what are they holding on to it for? They may aswell have just given the girls the name but sought like 10% ownership or something.
                      I was thinking the same thing, why is Crown not compensating for a nice share in it all, but given the girls the full control, I think this whole process costs too much time, energy and even money

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                        wow this is amazing
                        !!
                        eas•y /?z?/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                          wow this is amazing
                          Lol, took u only 3 and a half yrs

                          It's definitely one of THE best songs I've heard this decade.
                          Wish the album would leak finally Sometimes I even dream bout it, it would heal my soul tbh

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                            Originally posted by theArmy
                            Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                            wow this is amazing
                            Lol, took u only 3 and a half yrs
                            it completely tanked, why'd you expected me to of heard it?
                            Oh, I just remembered that u joined in 2015 Feels like u've been around here longer

                            Comment


                            • I am stanning!
                              eas•y /?z?/

                              Comment


                              • For me, this is THE best song by any girl group during the 2010s - it is outstanding.



                                With good social media support, the above video would go viral in an instant if it was from 2019 - their harmonies are among the very best that I have ever heard.

                                Comment


                                • You've watched the honest vocal coach huh?!

                                  Those Girls have the best vocals and harmonys of any girl group periiiioooooodtttt

                                  Comment


                                  • Keisha’s tone especially is just so distinguishable and gorgeous.

                                    Comment




                                    • Sharing this again - sensational.

                                      Comment


                                      • I cannot believe this BOP flopped.
                                        Haven't been early since '88

                                        Comment


                                        • ^Yep that was an amazing performance. But those girls can sing, we all know that. Too bad there wasn't a full MKS release. And even now that the Sugababes name reverted to Keisha, there's still nothing. When they did Flowers with DJ Spoony last year I thought they would release their own material soon after. Been about a year since that and nothing.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                          .

                                          Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                          Comment


                                          • This isn't on Spotify anymore and MKS stuff is deleted - what happened to them?

                                            Comment


                                            • I'd rather see the last line up of Sugababes to be honest, the original looks like a mess!

                                              Comment


                                              • Oooooh this has been added on streaming under the name ‘Sugababes’

                                                Comment


                                                • Please change thread title to Sugababes

                                                  Comment


                                                  • This tragedy would’ve never happened under the Heidi, Amelle & Jade lineup tbh

                                                    Freedom > lights years later > This

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X