No announcement yet.

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Flatline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a big hit in Siobhan standards...
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
      It was a big hit in Siobhan standards...
      The shade is WILD

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha
        It was a big hit in Siobhan standards...
        Siobhan has no hit standards tho.

Comment

• The Crown vs Keisha thing is just dragging on and on and on.

Crown submitted their last evidence on December 9th and now there's a two month period to review everything before a decision gets made either way.

I don't know why Crown is so bothered about keeping the name. 4.0 are never getting back together and Sugababes did hardly any merchandise. Too Lost In You is basically the only song that still gets played even remotely often so what are they holding on to it for? They may aswell have just given the girls the name but sought like 10% ownership or something.
          Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz
            The Crown vs Keisha thing is just dragging on and on and on.

Crown submitted their last evidence on December 9th and now there's a two month period to review everything before a decision gets made either way.

I don't know why Crown is so bothered about keeping the name. 4.0 are never getting back together and Sugababes did hardly any merchandise. Too Lost In You is basically the only song that still gets played even remotely often so what are they holding on to it for? They may aswell have just given the girls the name but sought like 10% ownership or something.
            I was thinking the same thing, why is Crown not compensating for a nice share in it all, but given the girls the full control, I think this whole process costs too much time, energy and even money

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
              wow this is amazing
              !!
              eas•y /?z?/

Comment

wow this is amazing
                Lol, took u only 3 and a half yrs

It's definitely one of THE best songs I've heard this decade.
                Wish the album would leak finally Sometimes I even dream bout it, it would heal my soul tbh

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                  Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                  wow this is amazing
                  Lol, took u only 3 and a half yrs
                  it completely tanked, why'd you expected me to of heard it?
                  Oh, I just remembered that u joined in 2015 Feels like u've been around here longer

Comment

• I am stanning!
                    eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• For me, this is THE best song by any girl group during the 2010s - it is outstanding.

With good social media support, the above video would go viral in an instant if it was from 2019 - their harmonies are among the very best that I have ever heard.

Comment

• You've watched the honest vocal coach huh?!

Those Girls have the best vocals and harmonys of any girl group periiiioooooodtttt

Comment

• Keisha’s tone especially is just so distinguishable and gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                          X