Lady Gaga - Applause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller
    I'm tentatively looking forward to it...

Comment

About damn time. Aug 19th can't come soon enough
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Guys, those lyrics aren`t official... I don`t know where they came from... Someone posted them on ATRL but they are totally unreliable, Gaga hasn`t posted them...

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
          Originally posted by Loveguru
          Take a bow influence
          Strange, but TAB was the first thing to come to my mind when I read Applause.
          +1
          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Once again she's been giving us hints, quotes and lyrics and we had no idea.

She tweeted part of the lyrics and even the name of the song back in January.

If only Fame came in IV form could I bare being away from you. I live for the way that you cheer and scream for me. The Applause.
            BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
              I can't wait for this. I'm so glad Gaga invented capital letters! They've really come in use for her this era.
              Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
              Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                Once again she's been giving us hints, quotes and lyrics and we had no idea.

She tweeted part of the lyrics and even the name of the song back in January.

If only Fame came in IV form could I bare being away from you. I live for the way that you cheer and scream for me. The Applause.

Comment

I cannot wait another 3 and a half weeks. I'm going to die. lol

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrder757
                    I cannot wait another 3 and a half weeks. I'm going to die. lol
                    Tell me about it.

Comment

It's so exciting. It's gonna be a monster song, i feel the vibe already.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Gagich
                        Guys, those lyrics aren`t official... I don`t know where they came from... Someone posted them on ATRL but they are totally unreliable, Gaga hasn`t posted them...
                        oh Thanks God! !! no brain eating or blood drinking please!!!!! :-?

Comment

I'm MAJORLY looking forward to it. I want something loud, exciting and off the wall
                          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                            Originally posted by Gagich
                            oh Thanks God! !! no brain eating or blood drinking please!!!!! :-?
                            Why not? haha Monster was flawless.

Comment

I want to hear it now. I'm really curious what kind of album she recorded this time

Comment

Gaga`s performing "Applause" at the VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commercial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7kNG_kcf0Y

MTV crew announcement - http://instagram.com/p/cMo8yaH9Mw/#

MTV article - http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/171126 ... rmer.jhtml

Comment

I wonder if it's a RedOne production!
                                  Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels
                                    I wonder if it's a RedOne production!
                                    It`s definitely not a Red One production. There won`t probably be a song on the album produced by him since he said in an interview that he hadn`t worked with Gaga at all, only half a song or sth... Word has it that DJ White Shadow is the producer...

http://gagamedia.net/?p=13800

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                                      Woohoo, I'm excited.

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                      Take a bow influence
                                      Strange, but TAB was the first thing to come to my mind when I read Applause.
                                      Isn't she also using some producers from Bedtime Stories?
                                      "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Just when you thought her ego couldn't grow any further...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
                                          What are you even talking about?

Comment

Read the lyrics and then that quote you put at the beginning of this thread!

Comment

Read the lyrics and then that quote you put at the beginning of this thread!
                                              The lyrics are not reliable... They weren`t even posted by Gaga...

Comment

Okay. I hope the real ones are nothing like that. She kissed her own ass enough times in the BTW era. She needs to have fun.

Comment

I need brain eating lyrics in my life though :-?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

My body isn't ready for this. Give it a few more years, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by frozone
                                                      My body isn't ready for this. Give it a few more years, I say.

Comment

Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Gaga
                                                          @ladygaga: 1ST SINGLE FROM ARTPOP COMES AUG.19 #24DAYS http://t.co/hqbBzXZkJK
                                                          Originally posted by Thriller
                                                          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

God knows how much I love Lady Gaga but I really think she needs to dress up this era. Simple gowns and outfits will be good enough.
                                                            DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

I LOVE that photo...it would make an amazing Album cover
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X