Lady Gaga - Applause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - Applause

"If only Fame came in IV form could I bare being away from you. I live for the way that you cheer and scream for me."

Released August 19th.

STREAM THE NEW SINGLE HERE

Take a bow influence
    Forever Young

Comment

LOL she wrote "I live for the APPLAUSE" 9 months ago on LM.com.

Comment

IT'S COMING!!

vulnicura.

Comment

Sounds like a perfect mixture between Fame/Fame Monster lyrics.

Comment

The Bi*** just reused " Monster" lyrics
            Forever Young

Comment

Comment

Cannot wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LonelyDreamer
                  IT'S COMING!!

What are your sources for these lyrics `cause mine don`t report them... :-?

Yayyyyyyyyy... We have the lead single title!!

Comment

I don`t know if this has anything to do with the lead single but I remember at the end of the every "Princess Die" performance she made on the Born This Way Ball she said...

I`ll be your princess die and die with you, APPLAUD, with you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGnPnvSNI4&t=7m25s

!?

Comment

Originally posted by Gagich
                      I don`t know if this has anything to do with the lead single but I remember at the end of the every "Princess Die" performance she made on the Born This Way Ball she said...

!?
                      I doubt it. lol

Comment

so the title is all in capitals? with the date next to it?? just write the title properly with artist!

Comment

Originally posted by Gagich

!?
                          Gaga seems to reference certain lines in other songs, maybe Princess Die could be a B-side for thsi single, since she said, she wasn't sure whether it would be featured on the record or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                            so the title is all in capitals? with the date next to it?? just write the title properly with artist!
                            Does it really matter that much? It's a title of a thread...

It's going to stay in all capitals until we find out otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrder757

threads that still have the date in the title after release look so dumb

Comment

threads that still have the date in the title after release look so dumb
                                I can change the thread title at any time, so why would I have left the date on it?

Comment

Trust me, it happens, that's why we don't allow it

I see what she did there - Applause
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Excited!

Originally posted by LonelyDreamer
                                    IT'S COMING!!

This would be a fantastic way to reference/pay homage to the Fame and Fame Monster eras!
                                    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

My body is so not ready for the upcoming slayage! I love the title and the bits released from the lyrics so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim

wait!!!!
                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                          The Bi*** just reused " Monster" lyrics
                                          My first thought, too

Comment

Woohoo, I'm excited.

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                            Take a bow influence
                                            Strange, but TAB was the first thing to come to my mind when I read Applause.
                                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I like the name

Comment

I totally adore the song title !!!! it's epic!

but based on the lyrics (I like them btw), she's going all dark again..... and I tell you, the general public ain't here for that.....but let's see.....

Comment

25 Days left... cant wait, this is gonna be awesome
                                                  But honey I'll be seein' you down every road...

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                                    Trust me, it happens, that's why we don't allow it

I can't wait for this. I'm so glad Gaga invented capital letters! They've really come in use for her this era.
                                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

OMG, so much info, I need a moment for it all to sink in.....
                                                      BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

Sounds like a perfect mixture between Fame/Fame Monster lyrics.
                                                        Life tastes better with music

Comment

Please PLEASE be pop perfection.

Comment

I'm tentatively looking forward to it...

Comment

Working...
                                                            X