• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://imgur.com/a/6epHj - booklet
    http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
    http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

I was expecting this to be a repetitive, headache-inducing mess, and was so surprised! It's so well crafted. Only thing I dislike is the fact that Team and Royals reuse so many of the same motifs, but aside from that, BRILLIANT! If the world was a fair place, this would be doing so much better than Flopdele's generic 21 mess.
      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Loving 400 Lux right now.
        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

It's a quite good debut album but it would be so much better if the productions were a bit more complex.

Comment

I love the emptiness of this album. You can just float around in it
            "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Originally posted by larces
              It's a quite good debut album but it would be so much better if the productions were a bit more complex.
              I think that the production is the strongest aspect of the album!
              Originally posted by Thriller
              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Sad to say this, but this album does nothing to me....
                ? Girls' Generation ?
                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                  Originally posted by larces
                  I think that the production is the strongest aspect of the album!
                  +1

It's what really makes this album good.
                  Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

Buzzcut Season is my jam, it's so heartbreakingly beautiful.
                    Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Originally posted by Cactuar
                      Buzzcut Season is my jam, it's so heartbreakingly beautiful.
                      One of my faves, if not favourite non-single track.

And I'll never go home again...
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Great to see all the love for Buzzcut Season! It's such a standout!

Comment

I'm addicted to this album right now. At any given time, one of the albums songs is always stuck in my head. So I listen to it... Again and again.

Comment

Glory and Gore is my favourite at the moment, I really love it.

Comment

White Teeth Teens. The melodies are so ridiculously beautiful and strange and amazing, I've run out of adjectives. It's indescribable, I don't think I've ever heard any song like it.

I'd also like to add that the production on this album is stunning. The airy, sparse, alternativeness combined with pop song structures and accessibility; I live for albums as original as this.
                              Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Production on this is still irritating me, fair enough if they wanted to do sparse but this is no The xx is it!?

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                  Production on this is still irritating me, fair enough if they wanted to do sparse but this is no The xx is it!?
                                  It isn't The xx, luckily enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Lollo95

I don't really like Still Sane fully, still. I don't like how her voice keeps going from my left to right ear, it's kinda irritating.

Comment

Now that you said it, the album sounds like Lana Del Rey X The xx

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                                        Originally posted by Lollo95

I don't really like Still Sane fully, still. I don't like how her voice keeps going from my left to right ear, it's kinda irritating.
                                        Still Sane is her fave from Pure Heroine

Comment

Buzzcut Season is masterpiece

Comment

team - team - team -team -team ... i think pretty soon my repeat button is broken

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aREk3XH8aGg

what's the song in the background?
                                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Bravado, from her The Love Club EP.

The song in the other VEVO video is The Love Club, FYI. People who wanna hate should watch that one....she does mention that she likes Wrecking Ball.

Comment

Never mind.

Comment

Played this again today and I must say the first 7 tracks are just really good, though maybe a bit too similair, the last 3 songs are however a complete bore.

Comment

Oh I like White Teeth Teens, I skip Glory & Gore + Still Sane & end my listening with that song.

Comment

Thanks and....

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                        People who wanna hate should watch that one....she does mention that she likes Wrecking Ball.
                                                        :evil: she is losing me with every word she's saying...
                                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Well despite my utter dislike for Miley, I'll forgive her on that one. Spoken like a true stan....

Comment

So far 'Glory and Gore' , 'White Teeth Teens' and 'Buzzcut Season' are the standouts!

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
                                                              Thanks and....

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                              People who wanna hate should watch that one....she does mention that she likes Wrecking Ball.
                                                              :evil: she is losing me with every word she's saying...
                                                              She adores Nicki Minaj also.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X