• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg!! omg omg! omg

slay slay slay slay!!

Still 9 days to wait...... :-?

Comment

cant believe we only have to wait 9 days!!!

Comment

I can't wait for this! They'll probably premiere the video at that time as well.

Comment

Loosho ?@loosho 4 Sep
          @antonypreston do u know if britney co-wrote her new single?
          A werkin' bitch... ?@antonypreston 13m
          @loosho Yup... Of course she did!
          Last FM <3
          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by nickf1
            Loosho ?@loosho 4 Sep
            [quote:qrrrl380]A werkin' bitch... ?@antonypreston 13m
            [/quote:qrrrl380]

Queen... this era is so exciting! Live appearance to begin with, video shoot before the digital release (whcih means we don't have to wait 90 months like we had to for HIAM), Britney co-wrote songs, Dr. Luke not being involved - PERFECT!
            ? Girls' Generation ?
            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Meh title. Don't get why everyone is so excited tbh...
              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                it's britney spears. you know.
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

it's britney spears. you know.
                  Could not have said it better.
                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Comment

looks good

Comment

Loosho ?@loosho 4 Sep
                        [quote:3fy85qxf]A werkin' bitch... ?@antonypreston 13m
                        [/quote:3fy85qxf]
                        Yeah right

Anyway, mess title, don't expect the song to be better either.

Comment

She must have. Britney never takes credit for songs she hasn't written. Even when she changes certain words in tracks that have been given to her, she seeks no credit.
                          Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
                            Loosho ?@loosho 4 Sep
                            [quote:2gcrvmw5]A werkin' bitch... ?@antonypreston 13m
                            Yeah right

Anyway, mess title, don't expect the song to be better either.[/quote:2gcrvmw5]

well if the producer of the song and co-writer says yes then it is

@antonypreston

Songwriter|Producer|A&R 4 http://will.i.am
                            music Creds w/ @iamwill
                            @nicolescherzy @pitbull @davidguetta @djafrojack @britneyspears
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

Comment

She probably just added the Bitch part to the title But no, seriously, glad she's having some input.

Comment

Still don't like the title, but that picture is FYAH!
                                Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

Sebastien Stella ?@Sebastienstella 6 Sept

Je suis en tournage pour Britney' clip..au fin fond de Malibu...je ne peux pas voir @TheBestTF1 ..Aarg! Comment ça se passe jusque la??
                                  Sebastien Stella ?@Sebastienstella 12 h ago

Voila, le clip de Britney c'est fini.. J'ai chorégraphie une séquence action magnifique!

Comment

^^
                                    Like anyone understands anything...

Comment

Apparentely the video is done and has a magnificent coreography sequence.
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

OMG OMG...officially slayed.

And why the non fans are so concerned about the title when we all know our lifes will be slayed on 17th...

I can't take it, take it, take no more....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d
                                            She must have. Britney never takes credit for songs she hasn't written. Even when she changes certain words in tracks that have been given to her, she seeks no credit.
                                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:S ... ney_Spears

Comment

Comment

New tweets and new picture. (the real one :p)

Gonna get my tan on in the desert in between shots on the #WorkBitch set today. It's HOT out here people!!!! #desert #heatwave

#WorkBitchDay2 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTrTlJ3CYAAGf9D.jpg

Comment

Her body looks good, her legs are like half of what they were during the Femme Fatale tour.
                                                  Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

isn't that her vmas 2001 outfit?

edit:

I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                                      Check out britneyfan's link ;)

Comment

oh ok

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Originally posted by floria
                                                            Originally posted by johnny_d
                                                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:S ... ney_Spears
                                                            That list is actually missing quite some songs. She has (co)-written a lot more songs than that.
                                                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

She looks absolutely banging in the photos she posted btw!

Regarding her dancing, I'm not getting my hopes up. Sure she tweeted about dancing her ass off but we all know just loves to move her arms around and call it dancing. I know someone on the set called the choreography magnificent but we've heard that before too and been let down, so...

Besides, even if she kills the dancing in the video... we would still have to see her kill some performances before we can really say that she is officially back.

But I'm definitely ridiculously excited for this. She seems so invested in this era. Much more than the others post-breakdown, especially Femme Fatale (which I think she didn't like at all).

Ahh the 17th is sooo close!
                                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                              X