No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Work Bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feels like it should’ve been a #1 for sure, it’s turned into one of her signature songs.

My 59 year old boss stans for it
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Say whatever you want but this music video slayed, it was quite of a pop moment. It's very high budget, stylish and exra like any lead single music video from a major popstar should be.

As for the song's performance, I find it ironic, she was over 15 years of career when she released this and I remember people being so hard and nasty towards her and calling this the biggest flop ever because she had the audicity of missing the Top 10 by debuting at #12 . . . . it's funny how there are artists who barely have careers debuting worse than that these days and people saying "wow amazing debut" and stuff like that

This was a hit, at the end of the day it really was. I don't think I'll ever truly like the song though.
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• This is her second best music video after "Hold It Against Me". Don’t @ me.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Last FM <3
          Instagram

Comment

• Considering how much of a mess Britney Jean era was, this did outstanding. It had the right elements for a hit song, despite not entering the top ten of the Hot 100. If only the album did well commercially, this would have been a VMA winner for Best Pop Video at least, but since this was released from the "worst" Britney album, it was snubbed.

"Make Me..." is a better single but it failed. If they only went for that desert single cover video theme (which fit the mood of the song), it could have been bigger at least in terms of the reception to the music video. Glory should have been launched like Madame X with multiple promo videos for songs, that's what people want from Britney. She was the VMA/TRL First Lady more than anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
              soo good
              Forever Young

Comment

• Not even gonna deny that the fact that I didn't add this to any of my playlists at the time was because it was a Britney Spears song. This is a sick dance song and up my alley.
                It was quite a big hit in my country I would say, this got quite a lot of airplay and the video was always being played on music channels.
                My only concern is how short it is, I would like it to be longer like a true progressive house tune.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  Not even gonna deny that the fact that I didn't add this to any of my playlists at the time was because it was a Britney Spears song. This is a sick dance song and up my alley.
                  It was quite a big hit in my country I would say, this got quite a lot of airplay and the video was always being played on music channels.
                  My only concern is how short it is, I would like it to be longer like a true progressive house tune.
                  The instrumental is just one of best dance instrumentals ever made
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Even though Work Ghey became somewhat of a signature hit for her in the long run, I wonder where Britknee’s career would be today had she released a more GP friendly first single instead.

I never cared for this all that much personally.
                    Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Even though Work Ghey became somewhat of a signature hit for her in the long run, I wonder where Britknee’s career would be today had she released a more GP friendly first single instead.
                      The problem was not really this single. The damage was done after following this with the lethal combination of "Perfume" + "Britney Jean".

The real question here would be: Where would Britney's career be today had she released a good album?
                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Oh yeah, I forgot about the diabolical Perfume, maybe for the best.
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• This is one of her most iconic songs.
                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Working...
                          X