X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre! I really hope it's a grower.
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I really like it after the first listen!

Is there a non-youtube link (maybe on vimeo, dailymotion and so on) for "Move"?

Cant listen to it on youtube in Germany! :x
      Life tastes better with music
      Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

This is good!

Comment

Great comeback for them, my first listen was disappointing cause I guess I was waiting for the chorus but on second listen I decided it didnt matter, it was still fiery!
          1 Sofi Tukker |2 SG Lewis |3 Groove Armada|4 Lady Gaga |5 pnau|

Comment

I want to be slayed by the live performance. God I'm loving this. Can't wait for the video.
            Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

I need this in HQ!!!!
              Life tastes better with music
              Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Originally posted by DC34ever
                I need this in HQ!!!!

Im ready to give them my money. I live in the USA. I wonder how long I'll have to wait for this :(

Comment

This is my jam right now!
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Released in Australia next Friday.
                    Originally posted by Thriller
                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

You'd think they'd be smarter than uploading the song on tumblr, I managed to save it into my computer. :-?

EDIT: Oh, it's not even that HQ. :(
                      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

When it first started, I was thinking 'mehhhh I don't like the sound of this' but by the end, I was really liking it! Very catchy and doesn't sound like their other material, but at the same time it's not that far away from it. I hope this is a big success for the girls, they're so talented and they deserve it <3
                        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                          Released in Australia next Friday.
                          Great!

Comment

I LOVE the song, not sure if it's hit material, though. We'll see!

Comment

I have played the youtube video so many times I have lost count. The more I play this track the more I love it. Honestly guys I think this is going to be a huge hit (at least in the UK) Obviously They are trying to go for big christmas season sales. I think the track is just enough risk without pushing it to pay off quite nicely. I guess we will see what happens! Nov. 3rd seems so far off for the single! :( I'm also curious when they are planning to release a video for this. Maybe on the digital release day? Does anyone know if this is getting airplay in the UK yet? I really want to see some numbers but I don't know how to check UK airplay charts. One more thing I wish this was getting an international release all at the same time. They shouldn't make us US mixers wait! :evil: Maybe they won't.......

Comment

Originally posted by cabanaboy
                                One more thing I wish this was getting an international release all at the same time.
                                It's getting an international release earlier than the UK. It's released in Australia this week.

Comment

Is there still no official audio for this yet? Bit slow on the uptake.

Comment

They'll support Demi Lovato on her upcoming US Arena Tour in spring 2014.
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Is there still no official audio for this yet? Bit slow on the uptake.
                                      They uploaded official audio vid to YouTube this morning!

Comment

Confirmed to be performing on X-Factor November 3.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                          Really interesting production, this doesn't sound like anything out at the moment.
                                          This.

Really great bopping track, nice comeback!
                                          The alternative to the real world.

Comment

Official cover:

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Love them, love this.

Comment

I like that they're maturing their image but why do they look so confused?
                                                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                                                  I like that they're maturing their image but why do they look so confused?
                                                  hahaha, they do looked stumped about something!

Comment

is that Katy perry on the far right?!
                                                    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwD4eJG ... ata_player

the Official Video
                                                      http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                                                      http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                                        is that Katy perry on the far right?!
                                                        Katy Perrie

Comment

I don't really like that cover. They look gorgeous but weird with those expressions on their faces It doesn't match the song at all lol. Jade also looks uncomfortable :-?
                                                          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

I don't know how i feel about the video! It's a bit cheap (all of their videos bar "How Ya Doin'" are) and the editing isn't very good! On the bright side, they all look stunning and the choreography is great!
                                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I like the video!
                                                              They've gone the right way about growing their image without alienating the fanbase.
                                                              They're sexy but not threatening and still fun and talented.
                                                              Jade is looking slightly Cheryl Cole in the face at the moment isn't she?
                                                              Helps with Perrie looking more and more like Katy Perry.
                                                              Jessy is looking nice and thick again. She got a little too skinny for a while but she's hot as is and definitely killed it in the chorie stakes in the "Move" video. She really is their best dancer.
                                                              Can't wait to see their U.K X-Factor performance.
                                                              Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Working...
                                                              X