No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video doesn't look cheap to me, looks proper American! I love it, they do videos so well.
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I looooved that video!

I love how they all have their roles as well kind of, but all compliment each other to be an amazing girl group. Plus they can all sing but:
      Perrie - the best vocalist
      Jade - the prettiest
      Jesy - the best dancer
      Leigh Anne - the sassiest

Comment

Love this!

Comment

I actually love the video. It's very 90's.
          And Jade looks so incredibly pretty!
          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

It reminds me of the late 90s/early 00s R&B videos, has that sort of feel. I'm going to go as far as saying this is already one of the best girl group videos I've ever seen, the editing and finish on it is amazing.

Comment

Wow, i'll be honest... I love this!

They're my guilty pleasure.
              Perrie's voice goes from strength to strength and they're all looking amazing. Jesy has seriously put some work in!

I hope this is a hit for them because I wanna hear/see more from them
              "Free me, FreE.M.I!" - sing it Joss!!

Comment

The vid is soooo uninspired......yawn...... Time to replace Leigh-Anne, heard that Nicole is looking for a relevant music project

Jade looks stunning again though

Comment

X FACTOR AUSTRALIA PERFORMANCE

Wonder how similar the UK performance will be, probably very. Jesy is owning this song. The crowd are so much better than ours

Comment

I hope this will be successfull and I want to hear it in the clubs when I visit London in November!!!
                    Life tastes better with music
                    Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

at first i was unsure, but this bops, their vocals are on point!
                      hi guys

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                        The vid is soooo uninspired......yawn...... Time to replace Leigh-Anne, heard that Nicole is looking for a relevant music project

Jade looks stunning again though
                        We know the Pussies rushed to Nicole's every beck and call, but 2 Geordies and a girl from Romford won't take that kinda shit. Watch yo back when you pee gurl, you don't even know what dem Geordies get up to in the toilets #chavvymix

Comment

Dance Rehearsal
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This is a smash. Absolutely pop perfection with a great 90s vibe.

Comment

Katy Perrie and Jesy have BLOOMED OH MY GOD they look all levels of amazing, and where did Jade get all that confidence?!

I agree with replacing Leigh Anne with Flopzinger. She's the most uninspiring of all with the Macy Gray hair and the way she reeks of dullness.
                              Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                              Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Jesy is the POO!!!
                                The other three need to get to dance class so they can get their swag on.
                                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Oh come on, Leigh-Anne is the only one even CLOSE to Jesy in that video. She's an exceptional dancer.
                                  Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

I think this song is really gonna help continue their success through the next album.
                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Just bought this. It is definitely their second best single to date, right after "Wings".

I'm sure it will give them another Top 3 hit.
                                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Jesy's dancing is UNREAL, that girl can truly move! The others aren't half bad either - I love everything about Jade, and I need that Glen Coco T-shirt in my life - but in comparison with Jesy they look like they have two left feet!
                                        The alternative to the real world.

Comment

On first listen I didn't like this and didn't think it had a chorus, but wow it's a grower. The production is amazing, plus they have amazing energy. The video looks great too, it's like their Destiny's Child moment.
                                          late.

Comment

UK! It's here! 'Move' is out now! Thank you SO MUCH to all UK Mixers downloading it from iTunes! Mixers HQ x
                                            We got a shout-out, kind of
                                            1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                              Originally posted by Merci
                                              is that Katy perry on the far right?!
                                              Katy Perrie
                                              hehe really? her name is katy perrie and she intentionally looks like her?
                                              MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                              NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                UK! It's here! 'Move' is out now! Thank you SO MUCH to all UK Mixers downloading it from iTunes! Mixers HQ x
                                                We got a shout-out, kind of
                                                FAME!

#4 now, should 'move' up after the performance. I won't be happy if this isn't top 2!

Comment

Sounds perfect, the video too! They looks more mature in a good way haha, still can't wait for the entire album

Comment

X-Factor UK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sht27VY98Co

Ummm that was kinda epic
                                                    Giving me early Spice and Girls Aloud vibes actually.
                                                    Everything was on point.
                                                    Keep it up ladies and the world is yours.
                                                    Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

This song gets boring after 2 minutes.... then it feels like it's never going to end.
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

Their performance was fantastic - the staging, the vocals (from Jade especially), the dancing and charisma all just worked.

Comment

Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                                                          X-Factor UK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sht27VY98Co

Ummm that was kinda epic
                                                          Giving me early Spice and Girls Aloud vibes actually.
                                                          Everything was on point.
                                                          Keep it up ladies and the world is yours.
                                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Absolutely amazing performance. They are the real deal!

Comment

#2 on iTunes and #3 in mids
                                                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Working...
                                                              X