Britney Spears - Britney Jean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - Britney Jean

Britney's most personal work yet...THE NEW ALBUM | "BRITNEY JEAN" | DECEMBER 2013

Dear Fans,

I haven't sat down to write you guys in SUCH a long time. Long overdue! We're all so used to getting our thoughts out in 140 characters, but sometimes its nice to take time to sit down and write something a little longer and more personal. I am putting the finishing touches on my new album, "Britney Jean" over the next few days and I am so excited for you to hear it. I poured my heart and soul into this album and it's been an incredible journey. I've learned a lot about myself, and as I am finishing, I am reminded of the incredible foundation that has supported me for the last 15 years. Thank you all for continuing to follow me on this journey and for allowing me to do what I love to do. I cant believe this is my eighth studio album and I know I keep telling you that it is my most personal record yet, but its true and Im really proud of that.

I have been through a lot in the past few years and it has really inspired me to dig deeper and write songs that I think everyone can relate to. Working with people like Sia, William Orbit, and of course Will.i.am has been an amazing experience. They have listened to all of my ideas and helped me bring them to life. There are a lot of really fun, upbeat dance songs, but it was important to me that I show my strength, and my attitude, and my vulnerability. Of course, I also have some surprises for you guys ;)

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean.

Hope you love my labor of love!

Love Always,
    Britney

bj? really?

Comment

Love it.

Comment

WOW!, that is a terrible title, who does she think she is, Damito Jo

Comment

Simple, yet awful.

samra will be pissed - wanted to get the album topic, I think!

Comment

Her second name isn't awful I like it more than Brinty actually.

Comment

First impression - Michael Jackson`s Billie Jean... I like it! But what does Jean stand for?

Comment

The title sucks.

Comment

Lame title tbh. I hate self-titled albums. Can't wait to hear it though!

Originally posted by Wayne
                  samra will be pissed - wanted to get the album topic, I think!

Originally posted by Gagich
                  First impression - Michael Jackson`s Billie Jean... I like it! But what does Jean stand for?
                  It's her middle name.
                  Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

It's her middle name. It's not taken from that Billie for sure.

Comment

It's very Trailer Park.

Comment

I really don't like the title!

Comment

But what does Jean stand for?
                          Ode to Wyclef.
                          Originally posted by Thriller
                          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

WTF! - I need to go to university to start with my third semestre today, but this news destroyed all my hopes for this day.

Usually, I'm not a fan of self-titled albums, especially when it's already Britney's 2nd one.
                            Kylie did the same. - This is so freakin' annoyin' right now! - How can Godney do this to me!?! - Horrible title!!!

So far we got 3 songs:

- Work Bitch
                            - Perfume (written by Sia & Brit)
                            - Aliens (written by William Orbit)
                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I wanted it to be "Call Da Govanuh."
                              B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Not crazy about the album title but hoping that it will indeed be a very personal album with a title like that. I just can't wait to hear all the new material. I hope there is more than one decent ballad too.
                                Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

BS BJ

the era of abbreviations

Look she could name her album "Sexy Monkey dancing on a unicycle" for all I care as long as she shows some growth. For me she has never released an album with 5 solid songs!
                                  Forever Young

Comment

So basically Britneys music is not for you. You just shouldn't care or expect anything more.

Comment

Rubbish
                                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I hate self-titled albums too, but this isn't that bad. M.I.A. has almost only released self-titled albums in her career, so I don't mind Britney releasing this.

Can't wait to listen to Alien, that's a great title!
                                        Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

recently listened to Britney's early songs, and remembered what a huge star she was in 1999-2003, modern pop stars are not even close, the era of huge pop icons probably already in the past.
                                          even my grandmother knew Britney and events in her personal life.
                                          agree that her absolutely every album has some good songs and a lot of filler.

new title is awful.
                                          I understand that Jean is the second name of Britney, but it's much less well-known fact than one famous pop song.
                                          these associations are not needed.

Comment

I'm moist for Godney Jean <3

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                              But what does Jean stand for?
                                              Ode to Wyclef.

Comment

Well, Britney was a great album so I hope Britney Jean is much better than the three post-pregnancy albums we had from her.

Comment

lol..... What????? I'm not crazy about it :(

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                                    Well, Britney was a great album so I hope Britney Jean is much better than the three post-pregnancy albums we had from her.
                                                    Blackout though! Nothing else compares.

I do hope she delivers us a great album though. No fillers please Britney.
                                                    Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

The title kinda makes sense when this is going to be her most personal album...I just hope it really will be!

Comment

It's only a title. Whitney had albums entitled "Whitney Houston" and "Whitney". All I'm sayingis that this lack of creativity regarding album title shouldn't bother us as long as music is good.

Comment

I love it. Its the title Ive always wanted for one of her albums.
                                                          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

lame title
                                                            hi guys

Comment

Working...
                                                            X