I just pretend that she does. A bop.

Leave a comment:

• LotsOfLove
    replied
    Does she even sing on Til It’s Gone? :(

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    The Urban Outfitters vinyl is now available for pre-order and it looks beautiful.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    New HOT demo leaked

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    These were just uploaded to her YouTube channel for absolutely no reason.

Update: They have now uploaded "Alien", "Donít Cry", "Body Ache" and "Tik Tik Boom" as well.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 25, 2019, 09:40.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by beredy
    If it weren't for this forum I'd forget BJ ever existed. That's how bad it is.
    hahaha

----

I have a fun anecdote about "Work Bitch".

Back in late 2013 I was invited to a gay house party. That was a first for me since I don't really belong to the gay scene, I never go to those kind of parties or gay clubs or anything like that, not because I have something against it, its just that I'm not really active in that scene . . . . Anyways, one guy I was dating at the time invited me to that party, I hesitated a bit but ultimately decided to attend. . .

.... So there I was at my first gay party in that house, there were like 100-150 people there (there were lesbian girls there too so it was more of a LGBT oriented party overall), we all had drinks and we were just chatting and suddenly, I don't how but by the middle of the night we all ended up surrounding the big TV screen that was in the living room, turned out that the party host decided to play the "Work Bitch" music video and we (literally the entire crowd) were all there surrounding the TV while silently watching with drinks in our hands as we watched , of course as a fan I had watched the music video before (it had been out for like 2 weeks already at the time) but since most people are not hardcore Britney fans that night was the first time for many watching the video ...... I clearly remember how Gays were hypnotized and dazzled by watching those visuals . . . . Never in light years I imagined that going to that Gay party would turn out into a Britney scene at some point . . . . . I can guarantee you that as soon as the music video ended Gays were slayed, Britney had left all of those power bottoms wigless.

this story reminds me of that woman crying and storming out of coldplays gig because a sky full of stars(?) was so magical

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Lipsyncing and hypnotizing gays since 1998 and not stopping any time soon!

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy
    hahaha

----

I have a fun anecdote about "Work Bitch".

Back in late 2013 I was invited to a gay house party. That was a first for me since I don't really belong to the gay scene, I never go to those kind of parties or gay clubs or anything like that, not because I have something against it, its just that I'm not really active in that scene . . . . Anyways, one guy I was dating at the time invited me to that party, I hesitated a bit but ultimately decided to attend. . .

.... So there I was at my first gay party in that house, there were like 100-150 people there (there were lesbian girls there too so it was more of a LGBT oriented party overall), we all had drinks and we were just chatting and suddenly, I don't know how but by the middle of the night we all ended up surrounding the big TV screen that was in the living room, turned out that the party host decided to play the "Work Bitch" music video and we (literally the entire crowd) were all there surrounding the TV while silently watching with drinks in our hands as we watched , of course as a fan I had watched the music video before (it had been out for like 2 weeks already at the time) but since most people are not hardcore Britney fans that night was the first time for many watching the video ...... I clearly remember how Gays were hypnotized and dazzled by watching those visuals . . . . Never in light years I imagined that going to that Gay party would turn out into a Britney scene at some point . . . . . I can guarantee you that as soon as the music video ended Gays were slayed, Britney had left all of those power bottoms wigless.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Jinkx has been selling her perfume well this week I see.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Re: Britney Spears | Britney Jean

No, I enjoy all of BJ so BJ >>>>>> BOMT

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    BOMT is the only i album I canít get on board with. The non single tracks (including FTBOMBH) are cheap and nasty filler.
    Even if BOMT's main 4 singles (excluding FTBOMBH) were the only good songs on it / in other words = 4 good songs . . . . . . . , thats still more and better than BJ .... On BJ not even the singles are good

"Work Bitch" is iconic but it isn't that good

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

BOMT is the only i album I canít get on board with. The non single tracks (including FTBOMBH) are cheap and nasty filler.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    BOMT has some great album gems on it ("I will be there", "Deep in my heart", "Thinkin about you", "Autumn Goodbye") in addition of 5 great singles.

"Britney Jean" has nothing.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Her worst album is by far BOMT. Itís unlistenable aside from the singles.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    This still remains as the all time low of her discography .... But on an interesting side this may be the only or one of the very few flop albums with a legit iconic song. Most flop albums I know have forgotten singles.

"Work Bitch" totally became iconic and a Britney show and career staple. From now on I can't imagine a Britney concert, further GH album, medley, essential videogaphy compilation, spotify essential Britney singles playlist, etc without "Work Bitch" on it.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

I Stan for this <3

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    This album is quite good in my opinion. Does NOT deserve AT ALL to be so dissed by her fans.

Tik Tik Boom >>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

This album is quite good in my opinion. Does NOT deserve AT ALL to be so dissed by her fans.

Tik Tik Boom >>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• LotsOfLove
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by LotsOfLove
    Okay I just listened to Passenger after a long time.
    Iím seriously asking myself if Britney even sings one single word on this one...
    She sings most of the verses. The chorus and middle 8 is completely Myah Marie (and Sia) though.
    ę†Sings most of the verses†Ľ
    I canít. What a tragedy :(

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by LotsOfLove
    Iím seriously asking myself if Britney even sings one single word on this one...
    She sings most of the verses. The chorus and middle 8 is completely Myah Marie (and Sia) though.

Leave a comment:

• LotsOfLove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    I really enjoy the album but can see itís not her best. Itís more of a background, chill out kinda album.
    Yes, I agree on that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X