• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one could be a smash is Europe
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda
      I agree... while I love it, it's definitely one of the weaker good songs on this album (if that makes any sense ).
      I'm surprised at how many are calling it the album's best track... far from it, in my opinion.
      I don't even agree it's THE obvious single choice... that would be Pretty Hurts in my book.

It's always interesting to see how different tastes are when it comes to music. Three listeners, four opinions.
      I think it's a grower, I was watching the video and I don't get why this was the single until it ended. it has this feel-good "New Year" vibe to it, but "Pretty Hurts" is indeed the best song on the album.

Comment

LEAD SINGLE!

EXCLUSIVE: Two singles from Beyonce’ s blockbuster Q4 surprise have been selected for radio, we’ve just learned:“XO” (written by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic) will go to Top 40 tomorrow, while “Drunk in Love,” a duet with Jay Z, will impact at Urban. Videos for both tracks will premiere on VEVO tomorrow. Details of physical product are being finalized as Team Columbia, Beyonce’s Team Parkwood and iTunes work together to bring the superstar’s vision to fruition. (12/15p)
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Thank god for that.

Comment

I prefer this one for Europe too!!!!
            Life tastes better with music

Comment

Love this. The video.... I just smiled all the way through! Sooo ridiculously cute. My friend was here at Coney Island that day only to bump into Beyonce!

Comment

I'm over Saturn right now!!!! This will slay Europe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
                  Thank god for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hugo
                    LEAD SINGLE!

EXCLUSIVE: Two singles from Beyonce’ s blockbuster Q4 surprise have been selected for radio, we’ve just learned:“XO” (written by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic) will go to Top 40 tomorrow, while “Drunk in Love,” a duet with Jay Z, will impact at Urban. Videos for both tracks will premiere on VEVO tomorrow. Details of physical product are being finalized as Team Columbia, Beyonce’s Team Parkwood and iTunes work together to bring the superstar’s vision to fruition. (12/15p)
                    so Blow has been dropped as single I hope it still gets a release down the line, but XO is good aswell, so I don't mind

Comment

Good choice! Such a sweet pop song. Might be better than Halo, yeah.
                      Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
                        Thank god for that.
                        Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

LEAD SINGLE!

What's the source for this?

Comment

Originally posted by flsilva
                            LEAD SINGLE!

What's the source for this?
                            Hitsdailydouble.com

Comment

this will be huge!
                              I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                this will be huge!
                                I must agree. Radio friendly, cross of appeal and kinda pop to reach out to the masses
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This song + video are brilliant. Beyonce is so beautiful..I could just look at her all day haha

Comment

the tags. mess

Comment

Black Eyed Peas - XOXOXO >>>
                                      Originally posted by Thriller
                                      Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Great choice! XO will definitely smash!
                                        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY THIS IS LEAD
                                          THIS IS GONNA SMASHHHHHHH
                                          when i heard the lead was blow i was like wtf? its gonna be another RTW/EOT situation

such a feel-good pop song
                                          probs my fav from the album tbh
                                          hi guys

Comment

this is where the intro of XO is from
                                            http://youtu.be/j4JOjcDFtBE @2:15
                                            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

This is one of the best things she's ever recorded. I just find new levels of awesomeness everytime I listen to it.
                                              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

VEVO

Comment

She was taking so long
                                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Nice

Comment

The vid is awesome !!!! Nothin over the top, just sweet and cool!! I expect a lot from this

Comment

why i cant play this it say error appeared try again later drunk in love is ok it plays

Comment

Originally posted by robert989
                                                          why i cant play this it say error appeared try again later drunk in love is ok it plays
                                                          same happens for me now

Comment

It's probably Youtube's fault. It works fine for me.

Such a beautiful video. It's quite simple but fits the song very well. Love how happy she is.
                                                            Pleasure over matter.

Comment

It works again for me

Comment

Working...
                                                              X